𝟭𝟵♡

𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬

the party was in full swing.guest had arrived and the only one's missing were mal,ben,irena and asa.

the interviewers were by the panels,taking last pictures of guests as the king,queen and their children would not be photographed by the panels.

the gifts for the lady and the lord of the court were put safely onto the boat and covered.

belle and adam looked over everyone from the stairs.jane was introducing carlos as her date to her mother.

the music stopped and everybody turned to the stairs.

"the future lady mal and the future lord!"

mal and asa walked out.mal,with a deep breath,walked forward with her hand under asa's elbow.she tensed when she saw all those people looking at her but relaxed when she saw evie,looking at her with tears in her eyes.

evie was the first one to start clapping and whooping and everyone followed after her.

mal and asa walked down the stairs and stood next to belle and adam.

"hey,ben and irena are on the way."adam told them,to ease up their nerves.

"okay."mal answered,out of breath.

"and you look beautiful.and you asa look handsome."

"oh, thank you."asa smiled at them.

belle looked at her husband with a smile and then at asa and mal."i know we were shocked at first,but you...you are exactly what our children need.what our kingdom needs.

"and lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions."adam joked.

mal headed down to her friends while asa stayed with adam and belle as he needed to wait for irena.

"how are you?"evie asked her friend.

mal nodded,kinda green in face.she had a bad feeling but pushed it away."uh, sort of feel like i'm gonna throw up."

"yeah? okay. that's okay."evie rubbed her friends shoulder,comfortingly."look, we're right here with you, okay?"

"okay."

"princess irena!"

everybody turned to look at the auradon beauty coming from the top of the stairs.to everyone's surprise she no longer had blonde but curly shiny chestnut hair.the long,sparkly rose golden dress trailed behind her in finest silks.

asa couldn't believe it.he dreamed about how irena would look in her dress but this was way to angelic to be real.

she climbed down the stairs in graceful manner,with a smile on her face.when she came to the end asa offered her his hand.she took it with even larger smile."what do you think?"

asa tried collecting himself so he could answer her.her parents saw that the boy was lost for words and helped him."i think that he is mesmerized by you,he cannot speak."

asa chuckled and nodded."you are the brightest light in my life.you look gorgeous i can't even explain it."

irena kissed her boyfriend's cheek who was still in a little daze.

"you colored your hair?"belle asked her daughter.irena nodded and fixed up the loose strand."was bored of the blonde."

"you look beautiful."adam said to his daughter and kissed her forehead.

belle,adam,irena and asa moved to the side.irena so close to asa that a needle couldn't fit between them.

"king benjamin!"

ben came up with nervous smile on his face.he hestitaed a bit before walking closer.he looked at mal for few second before climbing down.mal advanced toward him with schoolgirl smile on her face.

they bowed to eachother and then ben clasped his hands together."mal, i wish i had time to explain."

another girl came to the top of the stairs making mal gasp,feeling her heart tear into shreds.

asa pulled irena behind him,in fear what was she doing here.

"asa who is that?"adam asked him.

asa gulped and looked at uma."daughter of ursula."

uma is here.