𝟭𝟰♡

"hey, man."i widened my eyes at voice of old friend.i looked for ben and groaned when i saw gil next to him.our plan is basically going down the drain.we ran to his side and tried to pull him away but gil stopped us.

"hey, i know you!"

"don't know you,either, man."ben tried to convince him.we all nodded nonchalantly.

"uh, yeah, you do.come on, man.really? huh?dude,i'll give you a hint.my dad is quick,slick and his neck is incredibly thick."

ben looked back at me to confirm what he was thinking.i nodded to him with guilty smile.gil smiled and looked up.he started looking from the poster on the wall of ben and mal to ben who tried to act guilty.

"oh! you're king ben!"

we tried pulled ben away before gil could say anything.he may be thick headed sometimes but i guess nothing's in our favor today.

"yeah, yeah,you totally are king ben,and you're jay,carlos,evie and asa.hey, guys.oh, uma's gonna love this!"i heard him yell behind us.

"shit,we better do this fast."i said.

we got to the tower where mal's staying and jay picked up a rock and threw it at the sign.

ben walked to the beginning of the stairs and turned his head to us."wish me luck."

"all the way up."i told him.

we waited for him couple of minutes and my mind kept going back to uma,she mostly like has heard about us and is plotting something.

i jerked my head to the stairs,seeing ben coming down,obviously sad but i guess the rest didn't get the memo.

"so?where's mal?"

"she's not coming back."ben looked at me sadly and turned away.i turned away from him and went to evie.

"what?i'll talk to her."she went to the horn and spoke."m?mal,it's evie.let me just talk to you for a second.mal, come on."

"go away!"evie visibly flinched when mal's sound hit off the walls.

jay came to grab her arm and he pulled her away."let's give her a couple of hours to cool off.

"guys!where's ben?"carlos yelled out,panicking.

"shit."

"ben?"evie called."ben!"we saw a figure looking like ben coming to us but as soon as the light hit him i knew it wasn't him and our stay here will prolong.

"ben, don't scare us like that."

"don't scare you?"i shivered at the sound of harry's voice."but that's my specialty."

"harry."evie breathed out.

"what did you do with ben?"jay got defensive.

"oh, uh, we nicked him.mm-hmm. yeah.and if you want to see him again,have mal come to the chip shop tonight.alone.uma wants a little visit."harry pouted and looked from me to jay.

"aw, jay.seems like you've lost your touch.asa,i heard you'll get some lame title as soon as you marry the beast's daughter...is she at least hot."at his words i saw red and swiftly grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him into the wall.

"shut up before you find yourself at the bottom of the ocean.tell us where is ben."

harry laughed like a maniac before i tightly wrapped my hand around his throat.he started choking but his eyes showed amusement.sick bastard.when i saw he had enough i pulled away and let him drop the the floor.he stared up afraid and got up and ran away as quickly as he could while still intaking air.

we all started at eachother,knowing we have to tell mal.

---------------------------

"if you guys never would have brought him here,this never would have happened.what were you thinking?!"mal raised her voice.

"he was gonna come with or without us.we just wanted to protect him."evie defended.

"yeah, and we completely blew it, guys."carlos started getting upset.

i don't know why are they defending themselves.this isn't only our fault,it's mal's.i know she wasn't totally happy at auradon because of the press but she could've talk about it with ben just like i and irena did.

it made me smile,the memory of her.knowing that we can work out our problems about publicity made me sure we can handle anything.

"okay! okay."jay stopped them.i had no will nor need to stop them fighting."so, what are we gonna do?"

"we are not doing anything."mal came down the stairs."this is between uma and me.and she's a punk.and guess what?now i have to go get him."

"whoa, whoa, whoa.mal.you're still gonna have to go through harry hook and his wharf rats."carlos said,worried about mal going there by herself.i'm kinda worried but they have nothing on mal,the only bad thing is she can't do magic here.

"yeah, you're gonna need us."jay said.

"uma said to come alone."

"mal, come on."evie spoke gently.mal grimaced and i stepped up."she said to come alone."i looked at rest of vk's."mal's got this.go get your boyfriend so we can go back to auradon."i saw she wanted to protest but i shut her up."so we can go to auradon and have that cotillion and be with our friends."she nodded but i knew she didn't want to come back.

"i know one thing.i'm not going anywhere."carlos said and sat at the couch.

"we'll be here when you get back."jay nodded.

with sigh,mal grabbed her back pack and went out.we all sat down,few groans coming from us.