Part 18: The confession

Nobody's pov:

Razor goes to the Knights' headquarters to see his teacher.

"Hey cutie! You look amazing! So, I got Traveller and Paimon to convince Bennett to go the venue. Bennett's waiting at Starsnatch cliff. Hurry up and go! Try your best, cutie!" Lisa says, pushing Razor to the door once she saw him. Razor, being a straight forward person, nodded and ran.

Once he reached Starsnatch cliff, he saw Bennett admiring the view.

"Bennett."

"Oh heyy Razor-
.... Oh god. Uh Razor! You look very uh.. nice!
If I had to be honest.. you look pretty hot.."

"Bennett."

"Ahh Yes??"

"I love you.
Will you be my
bo- boyfriend."

"EHH?! THIS MUST BE A DREAM!!"

"No."

"YES"

"No.."

"YESSSSS !!"

"Okay Bennett. I will slap you so you know this not a dream."

"OK NEVERMIND!"

"What's your answer."

"Are you kidding."

"No."

"OFC I WANNA BE YOUR BOYFRIEND! WHO WOULD REJECT YOU!?"

"Alot of person."

"DONT BE SO DEPRESSED! WERE TOGETHER NOW!"

"Okay.."

Bennett grabs Razor's hand and hugs him. Razor felt happy. Actually happy. Nobody really hugged him before. Not a human of course.

"C'mon my love, let's go let everyone know about this! They'll be sooo jealous!"

"Ok."

Once they reached Monstadt, people stared at the two boys holding hands. Once they went to the fountain, they saw their friend, Fischl.

"Fischl! Guess what! Razors my boyfriend now! Awesome, huh?"

"My, my. Looks like the unfortunate childe got himself a significant other. Get your magnificent healing bones ready when I, Fischl,  the ruler and lord of this small yet amazing world will get a great queen or king in the awaiting future! Other than that, I hope you both mortals get a good lifespan of love!" The girl with mini pigtails said, leaving Bennett and Razor speechless.

"She means that you finally got a lover and that you have to wait until she gets a lover too. She's happy for both of you and hopes you both have a good life together aswell." The black bird on her shoulder spoke.

Razor flinched a bit when the giant bird spoke but quickly calmed down. Bennett thanked the blonde haired girl with the bird. She just nodded and waved, signalling she had to go.

"Now to the next people, Dad and Mr. Albedo! They're probably doing something together right now."

"Ok . ."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger heheheh

Anyways,
I'm pretty sure if Razor or Bennett confessed to the other, a funny conversation would happen

Anyways
Kiss, marry, kill:

Kazuha
Gorou
Thoma.

💃
And yes, some kaebedo shit will be here
Y'all want me to put a kaebedo warning for those who don't ship them?
🤔