A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CHAPTER BUT ITS SUPER LATE and depressing

OK IM SORRY THIS TOOK A LONG TIME BUT HERE
LOVE YALL BTW <33

THIS IS ANGSTY CUZ YES <33
ALSO I WANTED TO MAKE THIS AS LONG AS 3K WORDS BUT STUFF HAS BEEN HAPPENING AND IVE BEEN PRETTY TIRED LATELY SO IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT :(

⚠️ Mentions of $u!c!de ⚠️

ALSO THERES SOME KAEBEDO HERE SO TAKE NOTE FOR MY READERS THAT SHIP ALBECROSE OR CHAEYA OR WHATEVER!! (Still love y'all btw)
BENNETTS KINDA THE MAIN CHAR HERE
ALSO HIS KINDA DEPRESSED BUT YEAH
fischl left his side 😔

Take note this isn't real in the cannon story so dw 👍

Bennett's pov:

I stared at the ceiling wall. What time was it again? It looked like it was either 4 am, 6 am or 8 am. Either way, I still couldn't sleep. I haven't slept for around 3 days. I just couldn't. I would stare at my ceiling wall the whole time. I was still energetic though. How surprising.

I turned to my alarm clock, that was super close to breaking. It was 6 am. I completely forgot I had to train with Sir Kaeya. I got out of bed, rubbing my eyes. Another miserable day I guess.

I took a shower and put on my clothes. Grabbing the shiny goggles, I looked in the mirror. There were eyebags under my emerald eyes. Good thing I bought makeup to help cover it.

"Hey kiddo!" The bluenette said, coming towards me.  He ruffled my hair while I smile gently. For some reason, Sir Kaeya made me feel happy.  He almost lost an arm because of me but still stays on my side.

"Let's go to the tavern. Master Diluc surprisingly set up a Christmas party for the Knights. Funny, am I right?" He says, making me scratch my head. Was it Christmas? I completely forgot. I don't have a calendar so I should probably get one soon.

I nodded, walking with him to the tavern.

"Look who it is! Captain Kaeya and Bennett!!" A bard with two braids of hair said. He was sitting at a huge table filled with food.

I looked around the place and counted how many people there were.

Master Jean,
Miss Lisa,
Barbara,
Master Diluc,
Klee,
Miss Eula,
Amber,
Mister Albedo,
And Sir Kaeya.

In the middle of counting, someone interrupted me.

"Excuse you, do not block the way of guests." (Pretend it's fancy or whatever help) Fischl said, walking infront of me.

I apologized but she ignored me, thankfully actually. I didn't wanna talk to her. Not at all. Not after she tried killing me just because of my luck. I thought I could trust her even.

Quietly,  I went up to Sir Kaeya.

"I'm leaving. My luck will cause you guys a bad time. Goodbye." I whisper in his ear. He glared at me for 3 seconds approximately.

As I start to leave, someone ruffles my hair. The man with the eyepatch grinned.

"Cmon Bennett! Who cares about your bad luck? Let's just have fun," He says. I love him, I really do. His like my real dad. However, I can't stand it sometimes.

"Everyone here except you and Mister Albedo cares about my bad luck. Mister Diluc might not be bothered by it but he almost died being with me, so please. Don't let me ruin this for you."  I sighed, walking away after letting go of his hand. I glanced at him and he looked sad. Maybe I messed up..

I always mess things up.

Or perhaps it's time for me to say goodbye?
It would be better if I was gone anyway.

.
.
.

Razor's pov:

Red haired big man went to Wolvendom to see me again. Was his name Dlick or something? I forgot..
            (dick)

Anyways, he said it was Christmas today??.. And also brought me a box with coloured paper around it.

There was a new heavy sword in it. And a nice jacket. Red and black jacket.

He told me that Bennett was coming today. That made me happy. Bennett is a good friend. I don't care about his bad luck. His cute, and nice, and caring, and lots more. If I had to choose between myself and him, he would be my pick.

I was walking around a statue of the seven when I saw someone at the edge of the cliff.

Usually people go there to look at the view, but then I realize something.

Is that..

Bennett?

.
.
.
A few weeks later! ;)
.
.
.

Albedo's pov:

"Hey, love? Have you seen Bennett? We're supposed to train together today," Kaeya comes up to me, Diluc following behind.

"Razor isn't in Wolvendom.. Do you know where he is? I have to teach him how to hold his claymore more firmly and how to be quick with his attacks today," Diluc asks aswell.

I stare at them in shock.

"Are you both mentally alright? Should I let Grandmaster Jean about this? You both look like you've been starving for days aswell."

"What do you mean, my darling?"

"Bennett jumped off a cliff..
and Razor stabbed himself after.."

.
.
.

-----------------------------------------------------------

guys nobody hurt me
I think

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL AND AGAIN THIS ISNT REAL

QUESTION FOR TODAY:

which genshin character would you spend Xmas with and why?

I would spend Xmas with Diluc cuz man needs some love