Part 22: Time is almost up.

(angst gonna come soo muahahahahaha also HELP MY FRIEND WANTED TO GET ME THIS KAEYA BODYPILLOW 😭)

Nobody's pov:

"Do you think their gonna be alright?" Xingqiu asked the two who was trying to see what was going on from a distance.

"Not sure.. I can't see any of em!" Xinyan said while getting up.

"That is correct. But what is that creature?.. Is it a spirit? Do I need to perform exorcism on it? Oh Morax what do I do.." Chongyun scratched his head. (Calling out for geo daddy ic)

"Relax, yun . I don't think it's a demon or whatever.. Shall we go check on them?" Xingqiu patted Chongyuns shoulder.

Just as the dark blue haired boy asked that, a few rustling sounds came from a bush near their right side. Chongyun gets his weapon, which is a heavy claymore, and holds it infront of the bush.

"Woah woah woah Chongyun. Don't kill us please. Are y'all gonna destroy Mond or something?" A voice came from the bush. (albedo is shaking)

Bennett and Razor come out of nowhere and laughed a bit once they saw the threes faces.

"Mondstadt. Now. Hurry." Razor mumbled, grabbing Bennett's arm.

"Alright let's hurry to Mondstadt." Bennett gestures the others to move quickly.

.
.
.
At mondstadt 🏃‍♀️
.
.
.

"So that.. creature.. let you guys go?" Chongyun asked as the five waited for their food.

"Mhm! It said, and I quote,
'Never ever bring another filthy mortal here or you won't see daylight!'"  Bennett says in a super raspy and deep voice, trying to imitate the giant wolf.

"Mm... Lupical very angry. Don't like human." Razor yawns and lays his head on the table they were at.

"Lu..pi..cal? What is that? Some type of cult or sumn?" Xinyan asks.

"Ah no no! It's Razor's family! He was raised by wolves!" Bennett says.

The three from Liyue stare at Razor who was sleeping peacefully. Chongyun, being the most respectful one out of the three, stopped staring and chuckled awkwardly.

"Your food is served!" Sara comes in with a sweet madame, some steak and a special dish.

"Hmm? Sara? Is this a Monstadt Hash brown? Why does it look different from the menu?" Bennett stares at the food while the other three look at him.

"Mhm! Razor here taught me how to make it! Cute, am I right?" Sara said, pointing at the hash brown that was shaped like a paw.

"Razor can cook?!" Bennett asks in shock. Sara nods and goes back to the kitchen to get more food.

"I'm just gonna eat this.." Bennett brings the hash brown closer to him. He then taps on Razors shoulder.

Razor looks up to a delicious looking dish. He sits up and stars munching on the sweet madame.

Xingqiu puts his book down and starts to eat along with the four next to him.

Everyone except Razor ate their food while chatting.

I want to sleep...
Razors thoughts ^

.

.

.

"Ah. So that's what you want to talk about. Well then, I shall provide you with information that a certain person found out." Albedo says, turning to Kaeya.

"And who is this certain person, dear?"

"Dainsleif."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger muahahahaha

Anyways school has ended so ill try to post more parts
:)

Have this <3(The angst is gonna come soon so I'm just y'know getting y'all ready)

Have this <3
(The angst is gonna come soon so I'm just y'know getting y'all ready)

Anywaysss

Question of the day:

If you had to kill one playable character, who would it be?

let me see what you guys say