Spiders Web

Natasha's Pov

You know your life is weird when you wake up and the first thing you see is Ironman holding a cross in front of you and a bottle of water, Captain America and Hawkeye trying to stop him, while Pepper Pots shouts"She is not possessed! It's normal, i searched it on Google! "
" I tried to tell him it's normal! "Bruce also shouts.
What the fuck just happened? I trust them enough to fall asleep on the couch and then this happens.
" Tony, what on earth are you doing? "
" AAAaa! She's awake! "he throws the water on me.
" I hope that was water. "
" Holy water. "Clint says.
" Why? "
" He thought you were possessed. "
" So he thought that water and a pice of wood would protect him! Stark, that was my favorite sweater! I hope you bought yourself a coffin! "i take the gun Clint brought me and i start shooting at Tony's feet. I expected him to be scared, but he smile!.. And i am the possessed one!
" She's back! I told you it will work! "he jumps of joy.
I take a juice bottle from the table and i pour all the liquid on his head.
" Stark, be careful, i think you are possesed now. "
" Its spreading! "he runs. Then Pepper shouts, Clint runs..... it's a chaos! I go to my room, where i see Liho on my bed,trying to sleep.
" If you are looking for quiet... you are at the wrong Tower. "I put my headphones on but i still hear shouting and objects being thrown. Then i heard the Hulk roar. I sleep onec in front of them and this happens! I'm lying myself. This Tower was always noisy. Steve and Tony arguing, Clint... he is naturally noisy.Thor with his pop tarts and toaster... only Bruce and Pepper are normal. I put the pillow on my head and put the music at 100 %volume. I think i will be deaf, but at least then i will hear nothing and i would finally find quiet.
My door burst open. Bruce enters, wearing a different sweater now.
"Natasha, would you agree with a check up now?"
"No."
"Is the checkup or Tony's holy water."
I want to say <<no>>, but Fury appears in the doorway.
"Do it or you are fired."
Oh, no. I heard the speech for a million of times, when i get hurt and the doctors want to treat my injuries. I can hear that stupid phrase coming.
"I want al my agents to be healthy. "

Here. He said it.That's his argument every time i got hurt. What i did this time? No broken bones ore bullet wonds. Did i become so good at hiding my injuries that even i don't know about them?
"Fine."
I don't want to fight with Fury now. I go with Bruce. He check my vision, does brain scans, takes blood samples....
I am surprised when he does more tests. He takes a strand of hair from me, checks my teeths.... ok, what did i do this time?
I think he ran 100 tests. I feel like i stood there for eternity. When he comes to do another test, i lose my cool.
"ENOUGH! I'M NOT A LAB RAT!" I ran out of the room, pushing everyone out of my way.
"NAT!" I hear Clint calling after me, but i go to the elevator.
They know how much i hate hospitals! I waited and waited, agreed with all the test.... but I'm not an experiment!
I go outside and the cold breeze reminds me that i forgot my winter clothes again. I wasn't going back there. I needed a few moments with myself or i will murder them.
I saw Liho outside with my coat in her mouth. What? How did she? That coat is havier-? Ok, maybe she isn't that ordinary. If she start to speak, i ran.
"Thank you!" I say and i am happy to hear her meow. That thieves had a reson to fear of her. Then she rans.
"Ok. You need your free time for yourself too."
Like i always do when the Avengers are to much for me, i go to my abandoned building. I wasn't expecting Spiderman there.
"Hi" he says surprised to see me.
"Hi."
"So... what are you doing here?"
"That's my place."
"Snow fight for it?"
"No, i came to relax."
"Hard mission? I just helped an old lady cross the road." He says proud.
I smile a little. What a simple life he has! No aliens, no mafia bosses.... just shop thieves and old ladies.
"Hard time. The Avengers are... complicated."
"Its hard to live with so many persons, isn't it? "
"Yes. How did you guess? "
"When i was 10,me and my only 2 friends decided to move together in our tree house . I were fighting every minute that i wanted my toys in a place that they wanted a gym or a kitchen,they wanted orange or green drapes,i wanted blue ones... it happens."
"Yeah, but you were ten."
"I know that the Avengers are five years old , but maybe it works too for you. "
I laugh. He is getting better with the jokes.
"Actually they are four."
They i saw excitement in his lens. Wow. He was so happy that i could see trough his polarized silver colored  lenses.
"I got an idea. What if we  make our own tree house?"
"We are little to old for that...at least, me. "
"I know. But listen. We have 2 problems. You need quiet time and this building is special for both of us. So, why not sharing it? Make it our web?"
"Web?"
"Yes. I know where we could get some stuff for the Web to make it look prettier . I could construct some security system.... repair the lights..."
I think a little. This building is special for me and maybe a nice  place where i could get some time just for me would be amazing.
" Would you be noisy? "
" Give me a book and i shut up. "
" Ok then, roommate. What's the first step? "
" You agree? "
" Yes."
"Say it."
"No."
"Say it."
"Yes, i agree with the Web." i roll my eyes.
"First step. Don't judge me. I'm not Tony Stark."
"I know. You are smarter."
"Really. I-I mean  thank you.Do you trust me? "
I backed cookies with him. I think i trust him enough.
"Yes. I will regret it?"
"Totally." He takes me by my hips and swings. He is faster than me when i do that. Maybe because it is real web.
"Where are you going?"
"To take some things for the Web."
We go to a place even i don't know.He really knows this city better than me. Well, i guess, He wouldn't be a friendly neighbor if he didn't. We are at a dump.
"I trust you and all, but i need explication."
What are we doing here?
"This is the rich, very rich part of the neighborhood. This people  throw things that are still good because are not fashionable anymore for them.This is from where i take my computer parts. "
"Creative."
"You don't think i am weird?"
"Aren't we all?"
Everyone has his weird thing. Clint kisses his arrows, Tony has a pillow with his face, Bruce has his name written on his chemestry utensils and Thor.... is is from another realm, so h e is normally weird.Even Pepper who looks normal has her weird thing. She likes Tony.
I can't believe iwas searching through trash, but i have to admit, here was really some good things. We found a sofa, two armchairs, 5 carpets and even a bookshelf and a desk. When i was undercover with Clint, I stayed at  motels that have furniture that looked worse. We transport it to the build-I mean Web. He was really strong. After we cleaned the place and put the new things, it looked welcoming .Spider-man worked at the electric part, making the heat and lights work. Then he started to work at the security system, while i was making sure that from outside, it still looked like an abandoned building.I made the windows to look broken from the outside and the walls like they were on the edge to fall.
After 6hours,everything was ready. I was surprised by the security of this place. Fingerprints, vocal recognition and a password. Impressive. Stark would be  jelous of this guy. Then we can finally relax. I bought from a book shop some books to read and some snacks. At 23:00,we decided that is time to leave.
I go to the Tower.
"Where have you been?" i hear Clint.
Here we go.