Chapter-1

Please do vote, comment, and support my book. 

Ignore the mistakes, please.......

Enjoy the chapter and feel free to suggest or point out anything about my work.

_____________________________________

It's a day of celebration in Jeon Corporation to applaud the young CEO on retaining the title of most competent in the business industry as top one for the fifth year in a row. Jeon Corporation is one of South Korea's largest corporations. Jeon Jungkook, the company's owner and CEO, is known for his enthralling professional and personal life. He is the most eligible bachelor in South Korea, with girls dying to be at his side and become Queen of the Jeon Empire; even boys aspire to be in that position. His gorgeous and charming features, along with the coldness that adorns his nature, make any sacrifice worthwhile. In a nutshell, Jeon Jungkook is a visual treat.  And the most essential item in his hand is his Uncountable money, which has been working as honey for years to gather all the bees around him. He is wealthy, not just wealthy, but enormously rich. 

Jeon Jungkook manages his career and personal life like a pro; he is clean on both sides; there is not a single statement anyone can say against him; no hook-ups, no relationship scandals, and no illicit business could be identified up to this point. The only thing that bothers all is his selfish and cold demeanor toward everyone; he is regarded as the devil in business and communication since he doesn't do anything that isn't favorable to him, not even saving a life. In his ten years in this field, he has never failed to amaze others with his exceptional movements, and this has helped his organization become one of the greatest, earning billions of dollars per year through its branches all over the world. 

Everything was going accordingly until one of Jeon Enterprise's most skilled employees, a beauty, fainted in the hall of celebration, where every worker and other business partners were congratulating the CEO on reaching this milestone at such a young age, twenty-nine. Everyone turns to look in the direction where a wine glass fell to the floor and, due to its delicate nature, broke into pieces and produced a sound, only to discover an ethereal creature unconscious on the floor. Whom every guy present wished to hold in their hands at least once, but couldn't because of an unseen power lurking around him, always and protecting him from every harm and evil eyes. Most of them gasped at the scene since they knew he was pregnant, but what froze everyone in the place was the desperate and anxious shout of the beauty's name, accompanied with an affectionate nickname from their CEO, "Taehyung, baby.....!" instead of Mr. Kim. 

______________________________

5 years back.......

"Taehyung, please help my son; you love him, right? So, please save him; what will we do without him?" Taehyung was terrified as he looked at his fiancée, with whom he had only recently been engaged and loved dearly, lying motionless in a hospital bed. 

Kim Taehyung, an 18-year-old cheerful and effervescent boy who lived with his mother and siblings. An incredible beauty who could attract anyone with his charm and beautiful doe eyes, which rule the world of dreams. His extraordinarily beautiful appearance made him a walking sin to his admirers, whom even a saint could not resist. (He is my love, so please bear with my gushing about his beauty; there will be more to come.) Taehyung's father died while he was only ten years old. His father adored him, even more than his other siblings, perhaps because of his rare case, as he is special or because he is the most humble of them all. He was living with his mother and elder sister, Kim Yoona, a 20-year-old feisty girl with beauty just on the outside, and his elder brother, Kim Taemin, a 25-year-old wonderful young man who has been trying to keep his family together and supporting them since his high school years. He loved Taehyung with everything he had because his mother was more fond of his sister than of them. Even though none of them knew why. 

He loved them all equally, even though his sister despised him, and she never tried to hide her hatred and jealousy from anyone. Her animosity grew when, at the age of 17, he became the lover of his college's most charming boy, Lee Dong-Hyun. Dong-Hyun was also popular because of his father's wealth. Dong-Hyun was not only a jerk as well as a braggart, whom his father showered with his money. He wanted to date a person who had the same social position as him or at least enough money to save his reputation and so-called name. But after seeing Taehyung, all of his demands flew out the window. He couldn't turn away the beauty just because he wasn't wealthy enough. Dong-Hyun, for just one, altered his mind and decided that as long as he could have Taehyung, he didn't need anything else from him; after all, he had enough money. Taehyung was a little innocent bean who couldn't catch the lust in Dong-Hyun's eyes for him, which stood out more than other feelings, but thanks to his good fortune, Dong-Hyun didn't have any evil plan for him, he wanted Taehyung only for him, his arrogance showed up, and he believed that he was the only one who deserved this beauty.

He also protected Taehyung from any evil eyes; as a result, no one dared to approach him, even though others tried to, since they knew the power Dong-Hyun possessed; his father was capable of vanishing them in thin air. Kim-Taehyung was engaged to Lee Dong-Hyun at the age of 18 because Dong-Hyun didn't want to wait any longer and was terrified of losing this beauty. Everything was going well for Taehyung, despite his sister's frequent attempts to break them up, but hell Dong-Hyun was not going to knock up this opportunity at any cost, he was certain of Taehyung's innocence and, more importantly, he knew Taehyung couldn't lie. 

Kim Yoona, his sister, had a crush on Dong-Hyun and desired him for his appeal and money. She had always been ambitious and hungry, wanting to be wealthy at whatever cost, and her desire for Taehyung's possessions was on another level. Even his mother encouraged her rather than making it clear that she was attempting to seduce her brother's fiancée. Despite this, he was content with his life and wished to remain optimistic. But, as the phrase goes, life isn't all rainbows and butterflies; there's also rain as well as terrifying thunderstorms, and it was the beginning of the rainy season in Taehyung's life.

_________________

💜