Chapter-9 (Final)

Don't forget to vote and comment.🖤

Ignore the mistakes, please... 

___________________

At Present...

"Taehyung... Baby!"  

Amid the stunned crowds, Jungkook rushed to the hospital with Taehyung in his arms. After leaving Taehyung in the room with the doctor, he sat there waiting outside.

"What went wrong with him? Is he all right?" He inquired impatiently as the doctor emerged. "Mr. Jeon, don't worry, they're both fine. Perhaps he was stressed out a little too much. Look after him. You can go inside."

"Thank you, doctor".

"What are you going to say to everyone now?" Taehyung's worried voice was the first thing Jungkook heard when they reached home. They kept it hidden not to protect their image, but because they didn't want to put Ye-Joon or Taehyung under any pressure at that time. Jungkook thought, since they were both new to this type of atmosphere, it would be best for them to mentally prepare first then he would reveal it after the birth of his second child. However, it seemed that the time had come. 

"The Truth."

It was finally time for the most tremendous revelations: Jeon's Secret Reveal.

___________________

Five years later.....

"Baby, hurry up, we're running late for our appointment." Jungkook exited from the closet, ready to go to the hospital, only to discover his baby sulking on the bed. "Koo, if we don't have a daughter this time, we'll have another baby." "What if, darling, this is a girl but turns out to look like me?" Jungkook teased. "Then we'll keep having babies until it looks exactly like me," Taehyung stated firmly. Jungkook simply chuckled and shook his head. 'His mood swings,' "Alright darling, we'll do that, now come on, let's go." 

Taehyung gave birth to twins four years ago, Jeon Han-gyeol and Jeon Hyun-woo are also healthy baby boys. They are both identical replicas of Jungkook like his elder brother, even the youngest of the twins, Hyun-woo, behaving similarly to Jungkook. Jungkook cried after years when he first held his newborn babies in his arms. That time, he could sense a considerable measure of joy. Finally, he has a family full of genuine love and affection, which he feared would never happen. Everyone was thrilled when it got revealed that Taehyung was his fiancée and the mother of his child, including the Lee family and Mrs. Jeon. She was ready to kill them, but Jungkook foresaw this and intervened. He could still recall Si-woo locking him in the storeroom or not feed him to make him fear and obey her.

Jungkook was determined to keep his family secure, so he decided not to give his sister any share but to take care of her anytime she needed anything since it was not her fault initially. Si-woo was outraged by this, as she was losing her golden chance; she tried to reason, but Jungkook revealed the 'will' to everyone, which said, 'Jungkook owns all that belongs to the Jeon Empire; if he likes, he can give a share to anyone; if not, it's completely his decision. And after him, his eldest child will inherit his property, or he can divide it equally among all his children; even his spouse has no claim to Jeon's fortune.' Jungkook's father was, indeed, a wise man. Si-woo had no choice but to shift UAE with her daughter, as she was receiving Jungkook's money.

Taehyung was frustrated that none of his children resembled him, so he decided that if he had a daughter, she would resemble him. So, seven months ago, when Jungkook was about to devour his baby, Taehyung refused to use protection, saying, "We will have another baby Jungkook." Jungkook smirked as he closed the bedside drawer, "We have three already, not that I'm complaining, but exactly why darling?" "Because I'd like to have a daughter." That's all there is to it; they're expecting another child. 

Taehyung got blessed with a womb, which his family learned when he was seven years old. His father was more concerned about him since he knew Taehyung would have more difficulties than his other children due to his unusual nature and feminine physique and Kim Yoona despised him for it. Taehyung never understood his sister's animosity towards him,  but his innocent mind pleaded to God to put an end to it. Although that it did not occur, Yoona received a hard slap from karma. she was declared infertile. The Lee family was already unhappy with her due to her birth identity, but when they heard she was unable to bear children, they kicked her out like once they did with him. No wonder, Karma is a bitch. Yoona and Mrs. Kim moved to Daegu after her divorce to live with their grandparents, Since they now have no one to rely on. 

Dong-Hyun finally realized what Taehyung meant that day; he cursed him, binding him to never find pure love again. And the anguish was enough to kill him slowly.

"Congratulations! Mr. Jeon, It's a baby girl." 

"Nooo... koo, she resembles you!" And a hearty laugh echoed in the hospital room, as well as a frantic wail.

The End.

_________________________

That's it... This is the end of this book. I can't believe I finished a story because I have no idea what to write anymore in the next chapter of the one I started first.

Thank you so much to all of my lovely readers for their support and appreciation. 😘

I hope you enjoyed this book. I'll see you again in my next book. I'm considering writing a werewolf AU with a plot that's quite different from the norm. Let me know what you think, and stay connected for more Taekook stories and updates.

I'll also try to catch up with my other story.

I purple you. 💜