Chapter-8

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💜

Ignore the mistakes, please... 

1300+ words... 

____________________________

Jungkook groaned satisfied, after his second release, and reached down to nuzzle his face to the naked male's crook of the neck beneath him, only to elicit a sleepy whine. "Koo.." "Hmm," he hummed as he snuggled his face more. "Let me sleep, koo, I'm tired."Jungkook chuckled  "I can't help, darling, you're too gorgeous to resist." 

Taehyung giggled sweetly, his bony fingers caressing Jungkook's long curly hair. "Still, it's time for us to rest. Tomorrow, you have an important meeting at 8:00 a.m." Jungkook raised his head and gazed down at the beauty's face laying beneath him, gleaming in the dim light oh so prettily. 

He did the right thing by allowing Taehyung into his messed-up life. He knew he would never regret it. He can recognize people, and acknowledged who Taehyung is! He felt alive again in the previous six months. He realized that the portion of his life was missing nothing but genuine love and care from someone. Taehyung, together with his fluff ball, his son, who's about to turn five years old, seems to have been a blessing for him. 

At first Taehyung's stubbornness and war-mind attitude led him to decide to give Taehyung a taste of his displeasure before doing anything else, but after witnessing the bond between Ye-Joon and Taehyung, his desire to punish him faded. He was fascinated by Ye-Joon's glare toward him, as he closely embraced his Ma, attempting to protect him from the invader. He decided to give it a shot because all he wanted for his son was a safer and healthier childhood as well as a future, which would be the contrary of his own, where he was just going around like a corpse. 

Taehyung agreed since he already had feelings for this frosty man, and was delighted by the proposal of shifting to Jungkook's apartment with him and trying to be at least cordial at first. He made use of the opportunity as best he could, giving his all as he was certain Jungkook was worth everything. Jungkook's decision to welcome him into his life, where he could just dump him and take Ye-Joon away, thrilled him. His feelings for Jungkook got stronger and stronger. He demonstrated his passion and allegiance to Jungkook just as Jungkook did to him. Before Taehyung and his child entered his life, Jungkook had no idea he could love and care for someone this much. Even though it was only for them, his harsh demeanor continued to weaken. As a result, over several months, they developed a strong and passionate relationship, Which was kept hidden from everyone. 

"Baby.." Jungkook grinned and stroked Taehyung's lovely bread cheeks with the back of his hand.