Chapter-5

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

Ignore the mistakes, please... 

1500+ words. Enjoy...... 🖤

_______________________ 

At Jeon Corporation.............

"Don't forget, Mr. Kim, that you have to come with me tomorrow evening."

"Sir, that's OK. If you don't mind, may I know where we're going?" Taehyung inquired cautiously, knowing that his boss disliked being questioned. "Since my mother wants me to marry, we're going to meet the girl's family." His boss appeared indifferent, but he couldn't help, his heart tightened when he heard that. "Sorry, but what am I going to do there?" "You asked far too many questions. Mr. Kim, you're my PA; you should listen to my words without questioning them; just be ready to tag along tomorrow, got it?" 'As usual, that frigid tone'   "Yes, Mr. Jeon."

Taehyung got the job that day; he was horrified when he saw Jungkook seated in the selection panel; he never expected to feel that way after seeing him again. He was terrified that Jungkook would remember him and embarrass him in front of everyone, as the unflappable man could do so, but to his relief, Jungkook seemed completely unconcerned, and his demeanor indicated that he didn't recognize him, so he relaxed but prayed that he didn't get the job, as his refusal would harm his career. But he didn't know if he should describe it as his fortunate or bad luck that he was chosen. And have been working as the CEO's assistant at Jeon Corporation for over three months now.

Taehyung bowed and walked out of the cabin. He was upset, and he knew why. He didn't know how or when it happened, but he grew fond of this cold and selfish man. He couldn't pinpoint why, whether it was because he was his child's father, or because he was his first, or something else, but he did. And now when he had to witness his wedding, it wounded him, but he couldn't do anything like he couldn't five years earlier.

____________________

It was the day Taehyung had to accompany Jungkook to his mansion, where he would meet the girl who would derail his last chances of finding love again. He knew Jungkook didn't look at him that way since Jungkook was well aware that he had a son and thought of him as being in a relationship. He couldn't help but tell them about him being a father if he didn't, the hungry stares would chase him down from the people there. Though no one saw his son face to face, they did see and hear him adoringly conversing with his baby boy on the phone. But he hoped that one day when he was certain and had the confidence, he would tell Jungkook that he had given birth to his child. But it now appears that they were never meant to be together, as they didn't even belong to the same tribe. 

When they arrived at the place, they both froze at the door. One was enraged, while the other was trying to process what or should I say whom he was seeing.