Chapter-3

Please do vote and comment. 

Ignore the mistakes, please..... 

___________________________

Taehyung was flabbergasted; he couldn't believe what was happening in front of him. 'Is he even human!?' he wondered after being harshly rejected by Jungkook. Jungkook was dripping with sweat when Taehyung stood in front of him, but his posture was rigid,  jaw clenched, and he seemed too calm for these drugs. Even though his droopy eyes indicated his frailty, he shunned Taehyung's hands and refused to be touched "Get out! I don't need you; I'll be fine on my own." Taehyung was taken aback by his words and questioned if he was truly as enticing as everyone had claimed, or if the mighty Jeon Jungkook was close to something else. 

Taehyung gulped harshly, feeling even more embarrassed. But he couldn't help himself "You're sure you don't need me? I can help you and don't worry, I'm clean." He tried as hard as he could to sound seductive. And sat directly in Jungkook's lap, both hands resting on Jungkook's broad chest,' He appears to be quite built.'  Taehyung licked his lips, Which appeared more appealing as it was tinted with lip gloss; and locked his gaze on Jungkook's dark eyes. Jungkook didn't know about his sober self, but in that dimly lit room, he felt like he was witnessing this kind of beauty for the first time in his life. But he knew better, he was quite experienced with this kind of stuff, so he tried his best to refuse Taehyung's touch, but Taehyung being the epitome of lust and beauty, Jungkook's cold heart was meant to be vanquished, and it got by seeing the sight beneath him. Jungkook was astounded when he discovered that Taehyung was telling the truth when he said he is clean. 

Taehyung had no idea he'd be confronted by a beast when he planned everything, but by the way, Jungkook threw and pinned him harshly in the bed and handled him, he knew he wasn't going to get out of that room without getting hurt. And his nearly numbed lower body proved he was correct. He concluded, Jungkook is a beast in bed. But he couldn't back out now; he needed to make sure he got what he wanted, and this opportunity wouldn't come around again, and his time was ticking away. 

Taehyung's nightmare came to an end at as in almost dawn, after what seemed like an eternity. He tried but failed to crawl away from that sex beast, so he lied there quietly whimpering and let Jungkook do whatever he pleased with him. After he was satisfied, Jungkook stopped himself from devouring the frail boy beneath him. He grumbled about the aches in his muscles and threw a check into Taehyung's naked body, which was hidden beneath the thin sheet. "I don't want to see your face again; feel free to take this and leave before I come back." And he went to the washroom to clean himself before departing; as he was cleaning, he paused for a moment, remembering that he hadn't used any protection the night before, but exhaled with relief when it dawned on him that it was a boy, and he couldn't get pregnant, right? Right. And the boy was also untouched, so, he diverted his attention to the shower. Jungkook once wondered why, if he was this boy's first, he is doing it now, he also appears to be too young, but shrugged it off, reasoning that everyone wants money and will do anything for it.