Chapter-7

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🖤

Ignore the mistakes, please..... 

__________________________

Jungkook was enraged at the thought of Taehyung fooling him, not to mention hiding his child from the beginning, all to save that douchebag! But, after Taehyung left, infuriated at his sister for disrespecting his son, who is also his child, he thought about it again, upon returning to his apartment. He flatly denied that marriage proposal, which was nothing more than his stepmother's newest attempt to acquire his property in some way. He sighed,  No matter how hard he tried, this woman would never learn her lessons. When he thought more about reasons afresh, rather than the person Taehyung saved out of all this, he could sense how deeply Taehyung was devoted to his love. Taehyung had given up on himself at such a young age and gave birth without thinking of any consequences to save his beloved. Finding someone who can do so much for his loved ones was remarkable for him. He was not a fool to not think clearly and to make decisions in haste. His success was not just for the name. He acted calm; too calm in every situation that was the precise reason for his accomplishment. Also, Taehyung could have come to him and claimed money and prestige, or trapped him, even humiliated him in front of the entire world, but he didn't. Even during those months, he never mentioned him being the father of his child or revealed this tremendous information that was going to affect his life but kept it as a secret, his secret. It would have been massive news if people had known that Jeon Jungkook had a son from a one-night encounter, and it will be.

Perhaps because he already had a special fondness for Taehyung or because he was the mother of his child, he decided to handle it in a less than professional manner, even though it was his first time, but he could recall those golden days when his mother taught him the value of love and the person who knows how to cherish this precious treasure.

So Jungkook decided to pay a visit to his baby boy; the future of the Jeon Empire;  his heir, and the mysterious beauty who is so good at keeping secrets.

___________________________

After bursting out his deep-buried anguish and pain, which had morphed into fury and hatred over the years, Taehyung ran out of Jeon's mansion without even looking at Jungkook. When Taehyung just was ten years old, his father discovered that Kim Yoona, the girl to whom he had given his name and his love, was not even his blood and the result of a deception that happened behind his back! It was too much for him to endure; his wife's deed hurt him deeply, whom he had cherished for years. His mother planned to elope with his boyfriend but couldn't do so as that filthy man fled after learning about Yoona. As a consequence, his mother had no choice but to prolong the marriage, and Taehyung was born after that. 

On a dreadful morning, Mr. Kim was discovered dead in his bed, due to poison. The betrayal killed his father. His brother and he never understood why their mother adored and valued Yoona more than them, but when Taehyung moved to Daegu, his brother went to meet him and informed him that he was leaving the county and also the reason why he was leaving his family behind. But, Yoona had known this since she was a teenager. Taehyung got shocked at first but then infuriated to the point where he wanted to go back to Seoul and murder his mother with his bare hands, but he couldn't because of his child. 

His child! Taehyung wanted to flee with Ye-Joon, to hide somewhere where Jungkook couldn't find him. But it's not feasible since it's Jeon Jungkook, who would find him even from his grave after knowing Ye-Joon was his son. And also certain about Jungkook's intention of taking his baby, his sole family, away from him. He knew Jungkook was not a fool to not grasp after those remarks that the child they were discussing was his. Jungkook would not have gotten this far without his inquisitive mind. Now, he understood very well, Jungkook remembered everything about that night, just pretended not to do so.

"Maa〜〜" Taehyung jolted out of his reverie by his son's sweet voice. He smiled at his son, who was adorably pouting with a plushie clutching in his arms. "Yes, bun?" They were both cuddling in bed. "I wansh to go amushmush park." Ye-Joon beamed. Taehyung couldn't help but giggle at his child's adorable words. "That's 'amusement park', my baby. And, alright, we'll go, but you should sleep now so you have plenty of energy to go there, okay?" "Yesh... Yesh..."         Ye-Joon nodded excitedly and clapped his hands. "So, come, be a good boy and sleep now." Ye-Joon leaned in his chest and began to drift off. Taehyung sighed tiredly as well. It had been a rough day for him; he would think about everything tomorrow and decide what to do. Before Jungkook can act, he must first think of a solution. He closed his eyes and embraced his son in his protective arms. 

An unexpected doorbell startled them out of their blissful slumber. Taehyung grimaced and looked at the clock, which read nearly midnight. 'Who can be at this hour?' Taehyung untangled himself from Ye-Joon's death grip, who whined in protest. "Bun, just give me a minute; you go to sleep." He caressed him before leaving to see who was at the door. 

"Aren't you tired of holding this heavy secret for so long?" Jungkook smirked as he stood at the door, staring squarely at a bewildered Taehyung. 

'He is faster than I thought ', "Mr.Jeon, What are you doing here?" Taehyung was nervous and scared, but his voice remained calm, as did his posture. He wasn't that weak; he'd come this far after a lot of battle to keep himself and his son safe, and he wasn't about to give up without a fight. 

"Will, you do not invite me inside? where are your mannerisms, Mr. Kim?" 

"Mr. Jeon, I believe you should go back. It's not appropriate for you to come here at this time of night." Jungkook chuckled "You have the audacity to say this after drugging me to have sex. I'm pleasantly surprised." He walked into the apartment, ignoring Taehyung's objections, and sat on the couch like the king that he is. "So..." 

"Maa〜〜" 

They both stalled on their tracks.

"Who are you mishter?" Ye-Joon held his Ma's pajama pants and asked Jungkook with his lovely puzzled Bambi eyes, mirroring the exact one that widened by seeing him. Jungkook felt as if his soul had abandoned his body, and he was peering into a mystical mirror that reflected his younger self. 

_________________

Your feedback will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks for reading, hope you are enjoying this book.💜