Chapter 3

Wilbur's POV

I looked around at the L'manburgians and those from the Greater SMP. My eyes are sad at seeing all the wounds. My gaze lands on Tubbo and Tommy. Tommy was sitting next to Tubbo's bed. I go and sit next to him. He turns his head to look at me. My breath get stuck in my throat at the brokeness in his eyes. I wrap an arm around Tommy and look over to Tubbo's unconsious body. As i feel Tommy lean his head against my shoulder I think back to how this whole ordeal had started six months ago.

Flashback to six months ago

Georges POV

"W-well... w-what d-do you g-guys w-want?" I hear Wilbur ask with a fearful tone.

"I want complete control of this town and the land around this town" the leader of the group says. Me and Sapnap look at each other probably already knowing what Wilbur would say.

"we would rather die then give into you and your demands" the brunette says angrily

"then so be it. I hope you can be prepared for war in a few weeks" the male says with a smirk.

Flashback ends

Wilburs POV

I give off a sigh remembering how we got into this mess. If only I had kept my mouth shut we wouldn't be looking and feeling so defeated. I hear talking from outside and decide to go check it out. As soon as I walked out I froze seeing Eret on the ground looking up at the people we have been battling to keep our land from being taken by them. One of them had a sword pressed to his throat. 

"what are you doing?" I shouted running forward and helping Eret up. The leader looks at me tilting his head.

"Oh, nothing much" he smirks "just hope your ready for another fight"

Dream POV 

I smiled softly as I'm walking back to the smp glad that while I was away I could be in my true form. My smile fades away as I had entered the smp lands and saw a lot of damage. I stop and look around in shock.

what happened while I was gone. I thought to myself. My head jerked toward the left hearing what sounds like fighting. I seem to freeze for a moment before I take off running toward the sounds of fighting. 

"We will never let you control our lands" I hear someone shout. My feet stumble slightly as I recognize the voice as Tommy's. Once I reach the edge of the trees I freeze watching the battle in shock. I notice that everyone from the smp is fighting. But the shocking thing is they aren't fighting against each other but together. I turn my gaze to who they are fighting and I recognize the people as conquerors.

As I was lost in thought I hadn't noticed that the smp was defeated. I was still standing frozen when I suddenly hear a shout of pure fear and begging.

"Please don't kill him!" the voice of Wilbur shoots through my thoughts and I return my attention to the battle seeing they were no longer fighting and tommy was in front of one person staring up at them as they have their sword up to their neck. I look over to the others seeing they were tied up and helpless watching.

I close my eyes knowing I would have to reveal myself to protect everyone. Taking a deep breath to calm myself I pull out an invisibility potion and drink it. As soon as it takes affect I sneak up to the smp people and untie the ropes.

Quackity POV 

We're all watching in fear at the leader of the conquerors standing over Tommy holding his sword to his neck. I struggle against the ropes holding me and I can tell that everyone else is doing the same. Suddenly the feeling of the ropes disappear and I look around in shock and confusion as everyone else is also untied. We all stand up as the conquerors all move away and back over to their leader who is staring in shock.

"How the hell did you all get free?!" he shouts his eyes holding anger. I step forward pulling out my axe before we all freeze seeing something behind the leader of the conquerors.

"Dream?".......

And that is the end of Chapter 3. What will the conquerors do now that dream has returned? How will dream handle this situation? Will he be forced to reveal himself? or will he be able to stay hidden? I guess we will have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

Stay safe dear reader. And always remember.....

The Truth is Never What it Seems.....