chapter 4

Dream POV 

"Dream?" I hear the voice of Quackity ask. Without looking up at him I nod my head to acknowledge that I heard him.

"Sorry I'm late everyone. Getting those supplies took longer than I thought." I said knowing that everyone is giving me a shocked look. Suddenly I feel something hit me over the head hard causing me to blackout. The last thing I heard was someone screaming my name.

Wilbur POV

We all watch in shock as Dream was knocked uncounsious. Tommy shouts Dream's name as he falls to the ground no longer responsive. As everyone was staring frozen at Dream, Techno was the first to leap back into the battle. Soon we all snapped out of our shock and joined Techno on protecting the unconscious SMP leader. Even surprisingly when one of the conquorers got to close to Dream, Quackity would tackle them away. As we we're fighting we didn't notice that Dream had woken up.
I was fighting against the leader when we all feel a dark aura coming from behind

No Ones POV

Everyone stopped fighting and turned to look at where Dream had been lying unconscious but wasn't there anymore. Everyone looked around wondering where the unconscious smp leader could of went. Suddenly there was a scream of pain and everyone turned to see the leader of the enemies dead and an angry god hovering above him. The god lifted his head to look at the others. Upon making eye contact with the people, the smp watched in shock as their enemies fell unconscious. They slowly looked up at the god watching as they seem to stumble landing on the ground and panting heavily.

Dream's POV

I stumbled as I landed back on the ground. As I was trying to recover from the seal having broken, I didn't notice that everyone was staring at me in shock as I had shifted back into my mortal form.
"Dream?!" I hear Tommy's voice call out in shock. My heart started racing as I realized they now knew my secret. With shaky movements I stood up turning to look at them with a nervous look on my face.
"What the actual hell was that?!" Quackity shouted making me flinch and look away. I could tell they were all looking at me expecting me to answer.
"Dream, you have a lot of explaining to do" Sam's stern voice rang out as he moved through the others standing in front. I turned to look at them before I shook my head.
"I'm sorry but I can't tell you" I said softly before I turned picking up my mask and running off ignoring their shouts for me to come back.

hello everyone, its the author. I'm so sorry for not coming out with the chapter sooner. I've had a lot of stress that has happened between me and my dad before I left. I've also recently got a new job and have been busy with that and helping with my little brother. Again I'm sorry that this took so long to get out, I will try to start writing more chapters and getting them out but it may be delayed. Thank you all for your patience while waiting for this chapter and thank you all for the support so far. I will see you all in the next chapter, and remember dear readers

The truth is never what it seems