Cramps

Boyfriend had been working hard on a company project for weeks, coming back to the apartment late, and barely getting sleep. Due to the fact that he had been slouched over, trying to get it done for days, he was sore when he finally was done. As Boyfriend was sitting on the couch one morning, he tried to stretch to get rid of the cramping in his lower body, but that only caused his muscles to ache even more.

"Ack!" He exclaimed.

"Boyfriend?" Girlfriend asked, looking up from the pot she was cooking in.

"It's nothing... I think I've been sitting wrong for too long." Boyfriend said.

"Demon tail is very beneficial for human health, you know... Maybe if you have some of mine--"

"I'll be alright." Boyfriend said abruptly, massaging his lower back. Girlfriend made an upset whining noise. She thought for sure that he wouldn't refuse tail now that they were in a relationship. Girlfriend then moved behind Boyfriend and massaged his shoulders and back.

"So, Boyfriend, lately, I've been thinking..." She said.

"Yeah?" Boyfriend asked.

"I've been thinking of how to serve you, but I feel like that's pushing my feelings onto yours." She said.

"You know you don't have to do any of that since we're dating now, right?" Boyfriend said. Girlfriend put her hand on her heart.

"Our hearts may be tied, but you invited me to your home to serve as your maid and that's what I'll do!"

"But..."

"As I was saying, to truly serve you would be to consider your feelings..." Girlfriend pressed on.

"Yes...?"

"So," Girlfriend said, holding up her tail suggestively.

"That, still? I feel like I wouldn't like demon tail." Boyfriend replied.

"Would you like it on a train...? Or a plane...? Or in a house? With a mou--"

"When and where did you read Green Eggs and Ham?!"

Later That Night

"I called you fools here because I have a situation similar to when Boyfriend was sick, and you two work with him." Girlfriend announced as she sat down at a table in a restaurant.

"Be less rude when referring to us." Sky replied.

"Anyway, you said Boyfriend is having constant back pains and you don't know what to do about it?" Pico asked. "He has been working a lot lately."

"It has to be his posture. He's always slouching, which is a factor to back pain in humans." Sky explained.

"I see... Well, Sky, you've adapted to human life more than me, and you, Pico, are a human, so maybe you two could tell me how to help?" Girlfriend pleaded.

"I dunno. Maybe he needs a different chair. I have been telling him he needs a new one." Pico said.

"They're expensive, though." Sky added.

"Ah. Well, I need to find a strategy." Girlfriend got up from her seat and left.

"But who's..." Sky began, "...Paying." She finished as Girlfriend exited the restaurant.

"Humans are... They're so... Fragile." Girlfriend thought. She looked up at the sky as she headed back to her apartment. "Though, in a way, they're strong, too. They get sick, injured, and go through tough times... But are able to survive all of it. On top of that, they know they don't have all the time in the world to live, unlike demons, but still do it, not dreading the day they will cease to exist." Girlfriend put her hand on her chin. "I wonder why I used to look down on them so much."

Girlfriend opened the door to the apartment and walked into the living room.

"I'm back!" She said. She found Boyfriend sitting on the couch, using a vibrating neck massager.

"Oh, hey, babe." Boyfriend said, turning to her.

"You're using that?" Girlfriend asked.

"Yeah." Boyfriend said.

"Does it work?" She questioned.

"Kind of." Boyfriend replied. Girlfriend sat down next to boyfriend and got her wings out. She enlarged them and turned the other way.

"Try using these as a pillow." She suggested.

"Uh, okay..." Boyfriend said uncertainly, taking off the neck massager. He rested his back on her wings. "This actually isn't bad." He muttered. Girlfriend vibrated her wings.

"How's that?" She asked.

"Perfect! It's surprisingly a lot more effective." Boyfriend said. Girlfriend smiled.

"I'll use this way, then." She said. Boyfriend got up and stretched.

"I'm feeling a lot better, now. Do you want me to massage you as thanks?" Boyfriend asked.

"Sure. The shoulders would be good." Girlfriend replied, turning around.