Chapter 17

I quickly made my way out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel when my phone rang. I picked up my phone and seen Amber calling so I answered.

"Hey stranger!"

"Stranger? How am I the stranger? You the one that got your new boutique thinkin you fancy now. All in lala land with Mr. Alsina not to mention, again."

I scoffed. "Uh, whatever. I have been trying to talk to you but your "too busy" not me. Get that straight." I said putting emphasis on your.

"Yea well whatever."

"On top of that you went MIA once you met your new boo and left town, don't play."

"Girl bye!"

"Anyway, what makes you think I'm kickin it with August again?"

"Annah, really? Word gets around real quick."

I frowned. "What's that's supposed to mean?'

"You know August is famous Annah, people talk faster than they do normally."

"Wow, should've known."

"Yea, so what you doing tonight?"

My eyebrows shot up, "Oh so you're back in town?"

"Don't sound so surprised, and yea I'm ready to turn up!"

I chuckled, "Well I have plans."

"Well damn ain't that something! Let me guess you got work?"

"Not really."

"Well want is it then?"

"Don't worry about it I'm just busy, that's all. What about tomorrow?"

"Um, I guess."

"Yea well anyway I have to go I'll call you tomorrow, bye."

"Aright bye."

I hung up my phone and sat it on the counter. I walked into my room and dropped my towel. Soon getting dressed with the clothes I laid out.

When I was done with everything I checked myself out in the mirror. I picked up my clutch and headed out the door.
August POV

"Yung we gotta start headin up there."

I looked at Travis and nodded my head. Once he left the room I put out my blunt and stood up. Wiping my clothes off in the process. I walked outside with my phone in my hand and pull up my hood to cover myself from the light rain.

We all got in the truck and pulled off towards the Arena I'm performing at tonight. I sat back in my seat getting comfortable. I clicked my screen on and scrolled through all my new messages replying to important ones. I can across Annah name and smirked a little when I read her message.
"Hey baby."
"Wassup ma."
"I'm on my way now. You there?"
"Nah I'm on my way now."
"Okay coo well I'm driving so I'll talk to you tonight. Love you. "
"ight ma. See you then. Luv."

I clicked my screen off and and waited the rest of the ride.
***********

"5 minutes bruh."

"Here I come."

I put on my black shades and handed my phone to Travis to hold while I'm on stage. We both walked up the stairs and into the back stage area behind the curtains. As I was warming up I was interrupted.

"August."

I quickly turned around and raised my eyebrows.

"Tamara?" Tamara was this broad I used mess around with after Annah and broke up before I went on tour. We stopped talking after a few weeks, all it was was sex anyway.

"Yea wassup?"

"Shit, about to go on stage. What you doing back here?"

"Just came with a friend, he had back stage passes."

"That's wassup thanks for coming."

"Of course, hey I was wondering if we talk about something after the show?"

I got a little uneasy. "Well actually I got someplace to be right after so-''

"Itll be quick, or would it be better if we exchanged numbers afterward?"

I was intrigued when she said business. "Ight coo." I watched her walk off then went on stage as soon as my name was called.
Short Update