Chapter 9

Sorry once again guys but I have a busy life outside of wattpad believe it or not. A sister is trying!

-Luv

*******************

6 Months Later

"Annah could you c'mon we gone be late!" "Ok ok here I come!!" I yelled down the stairs at Amber. Today is Bria and Travis's wedding and we need to hurry and get there to help Bria on her hair.

I grabbed my clutch and heels and rushed downstairs.

"Finally, let's go I'm driving." I nodded and we rushed out of the hotel suite and down to the car. They're getting married in Barcelona and it is absolutely beautiful here.

"So do you think everyone from our side showed up?" "I really don't even know but hopefully they did. You know how Bria is." "Yea she would have a fit if they didn't show." I sighed and looked out my window.

"It's really beautiful here Annah. I can't wait to get married." I frowned and looked at her.

"Marriage? Amber you feelin ok?" I place a hand on her forehead.

"Yea I'm fine. I'm hitting that age though I need to settle down."

"That you do didn't you hit 30 last year?" She hit my arm. "Girl don't play I'm 27." I giggled.

"Yea I know I'm just playing."

"Better be... But listen its hard finding that right man you know. Someone you could rally hold on to and trust. Even though you young keep this in mind, when you find that right guy don't let him go for a second Annah. You'll regret. I sure do."

I sighed and looked down at my vibrating phone.

Brian:"Where are y'all?"

Me:"Pulling up now."

"Amber we need to hurry Bria is wondering where we are." She nodded and drove a little bit faster.

********

When we finished getting Bria ready all the bride's mates had to wait at the door downstairs to walk down the aisle. My partner to walk with was Jamal but I couldn't find him anywhere.

I tapped Kim on the shoulder.

"Have you seen Jamal?"

She shook her head. "No I haven't." I sighed and walked to th back of the line. I really hope Bria don't kill me for walking down by myself but oh well. A elegant music played for all the groom's mates and bride's mates to walk out together. I felt a slight tap on my left shoulder and I turned.

"Wassup ma..." "Hey, August." "Walk with me?" He asked while holding out his arm. "But what about Jamal?" "Um something came up, he can't make it." I nodded. "I'm surprised to see you here though. Thought you were too busy droppin hits."

"Never too busy to come to my brother wedding... And to see you again." I frowned and looked up at him. He smirked and I looked away as we walked down the aisle. I plastered a smile on my face and just couldn't wait to get away from him for some reason. We got to the end and I stood in my rehearsed spot and August stood in Jamal's spot. I sighed and looked over at him staring at me licking his lips. I cleared my throat and turned my head watching as the crowd stood and Bria began to walk done the aisle to 'Here Comes the Bride'. I smiled and took in how beautiful she was also trying to ignore August still glued to me.

The pastor started to talk and everyone seated.

************************

Amber walked back over to me with two glasses I her hand.