Chapter 18

Annah POV

After the show was over I made sure to head back stage to where August told me to meet him at. When some people cleared out I went back stage. I looked around and once I found him I frowned due to the fact that he was talking to some broad and I ain't gone lie she was bad. I walked over with out taking my glare off of her.

"Wassup babey." August said while wrapping his left arm around my waist and kissing the side of my head.

"Hey..." I said to him while still staring at her.

She shook off my stare and smiled at August. "It was nice seeing you again Aug."

"Yea you too."

She waved goodbye to him and he knodded at her. When she was gone out the door I looked up at him and frowned. He frowned too.

"What's wrong?"

I fixed my face the best I could trying not be to that girlfriend again. "Who she?"

"Relax ma it ain't even like that."

"Like what? I just asked who she was."

"Well the way you thinkin ain't even the case, she was talking about doing business with me, she wants to be in my next video. T just a model friend of mine that's all."

I gave him a stank face.

"Stop trippin ma fr."

"I ain't, I'm good."

I pulled away from him a little but tried not to seem upset. I guess he could still sence I felt a way by the look he gave me. He rubbed his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"You ready to go?"

I slightly nodded my head.

"Aright go ahead and head home, I'll be there soon I got something for you." He smirked at me then grabbed my ass and pulled me close to him. I smiled and he left kisses on my neck and the side of my face.

"Okay..." I said sweet and quietly. I walked away from him and out the building.

Truth be told as much as August has messed up or much as he may mess up in the future, I can't let him go. I love him too much. This time I'm going to trust him even if it makes me look stupid in the end. I'll be hurt but I feel like it'll be worth me loving him, or him loving me if he even does love me the way he says he does. I just want to be happy and not let anything get in the way this time. God knows I'm stupid but oh well.
*************

When I got in the house I started a bubble bath and turned on the jets. I dimmed the lights and poured some champagne in two glasses. August should be getting here soon and we only have a few hours before he has to get to the airport.

As soon as I slipped my clothes off and put on my short silk robe the door bell rung. I walked down stairs and up to the door. I opened the door wide and seen August had a strange expression on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What's the matter?"

He looked me up and down and clenched his jaw. Then he shook his head and stepped in my house. When he closed the door I slipped my hands under his pea coat and took it off of him to hang it up. He pulled me close to him and I just looked in his eyes. I knew something was wrong, I could see it in his eyes.

"August..."

"Hmm?" He asked while licking his lips.

"Tell me what's wrong."

He looked down and shook his head. Right when I opened my mouth he walked away up the stairs. I quietly followed him. I'm not gone lie I'm scared to see him this quiet.

We stepped in the bathroom and I helped him undress. "You hungry? I got some fruit and stuff in the kitchen."

"I could right about now."

I nodded and pulled his pants and draws down. I smirked when I came eye to eye with his man. He smirked too. "Why you bein all extra nice to a nigga today?"

I stood up and shrugged.

"I don't know, I'll be back."

"Coo..."
********

I sat the plate of fruit by him and watched him eat. I slowly untied my robe and let it drop to the ground. August stared at my body as I got in the tub with him. There was an awkward silence for a while until he cleared his throat.

"Come here ma..." He motioned me his way.

I hesitated before straddling his lap. He licked his lips, I flenched when I felt his man become hard on my area. He looked at me confused and placed his hands on my hips. My body jerked away from him like I wasn't feeling him like he was feeling me.

"Why you runnin?" He asked with warm eyes.

"We need to talk..."

He sat back and sighed. "Not tonight,"

I frowned. "Not tonight? What you mean not tonight?"

"Just not now Annah."

"Really August, really?"

"What?" He asked with an attitude.

"First of all loose the attitude and second, I'm yo girl, so whatever is on my mind you should be willing to hear as I am for you!"

"You don't gotta yell-"

"I can do what the fuck I want."

"Calm dow-"

"You really piss me off, I can't stand you sometimes!"

"Ann-"

"You don't know how to communicate dude, damn."

I got of his lap but he pulled me back down.

"Calm down and listen damn!"

I got quiet and sat on my side of the tub.

"You wanna talk? Let's talk."

I opened my mouth but he talked first. "I miss my brother..." I looked up at him when his choice crashed. There was a look on his face that really broke my heart. For the first time in the time I've known him he looked helpless. He broke down crying and I covered my mouth feeling bad. Seeing him cry made me start crying. I scooted to him and embraced him tightly. He hugged me back and cried like he never did before, I can tell he was holding this in for a while just by how hard he was crying.

*********

I rolled the second suitcase to August and looked him in the face.

"You gone be okay?"

He nodded and put some dark shades on.

"Yea."

"Okay, well I'm sorry. For acting like that."

"It's coo."

He hesitated stepping close to me but he did. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Just call me if you need me, I'll fly out there."

"Nah I'll be good ma. Thanks."

He kissed my forehead and turned to walk away. Before he could walk into the airport I pulled him back to me and laid a kiss on him.

"Bye."

"Later." He nodded and disappeared into the airport.