CHAPTER SEVEN

CAMERON'S POV

I was so pissed at josh.

I couldn't let her go back there.

It's hell for her.
After I left Alexa to clean up.

I decided to ask Emily (his girl BFF) what I should about Alexa.

Hey Em can I talk to you I questioned by brunette best friend.

Sure. She giggled then followed into the living room.

I told her everything.

So what should I do? I asked quietly.

Let her stay here with you.

Or let her come with to Magcon with the guys. I'm sure Bart wouldn't mind. Emily spoke.

Emily always gives the best advice.

I smiled at her and before I can stop her, her lips were on mine.

Me, being the dumb person I am, I kissed back.

I pulled away.

I should check on Alexa.... I think you should leave for now. I told Emily.

She shouldn't of kissed me she knows I like Alexa and plus she has a boyfriend. And I shouldn't have kissed back.

Emily sighed. She grabbed her purse and left.

I went to the bathroom and Alexa wasn't there.

I went downstairs to see all the boys playing COD on my Xbox.

Where's Alexa....? I questioned them.

She left about ten minutes ago. And she said she had I project to do. Matt said.

I shot Alexa a quick message.

Hey Alexa, Matt said you have a project to do, so I was wondering if you want to come over and meet the guys for real this time?
-Cameron

She never answered.

ALEXA'S POV

I'm a mess.

I should of know Cameron didn't like me.

Especially when he has a super pretty best friend.

He's to good for me.

I had to make a super important decision.

Today was the day I commits suicide.

I have nothing to live for, nobody cares or loves me.

And the person I love doesn't even like me back.

So what the point of my existence anymore?

I sat at my desk and started writing suicide letters.

Cameron,
I'll always love you. I understand you're to good for me, and I also get you don't like me back. Nobody cares about me anymore, so please move on. You're a great guy and any girl would be like to have you. Cameron, my life was so much better with you in it, but when I saw it was all a lie, I was broken. I can't be healed right now. I'm such an emotional wreck. Please don't forget me.
Love Alexa

One done, more to go.

Josh,
Fuck you. Your lucky I'm writing this letter because I hate you with every bone in my body. You abused me forever and I can't deal with your shit anymore. You chipped at me until I was broken. That seems to be what you wanted to happen, so congratulations. I hope you're happy.
Lots of hate, Alexa

Nash,
You were my first love. In fact, I still love you a lot. But now I'm broken and you can't heal me. You're one of the reasons my life is hell, you made everyone hate me. I'm sorry I was such a bad girlfriend, because when I needed you the most you weren't there. And hurts even more to know I am the reason why. I'd kill for things to make things go back to the way it was. Sorry I was such a failure.
Love Alexa

Ashley,
You're my best friend. And I am sorry I am giving up on you. You stayed with me through thick and thin. But the pain is too unbearable, without me you'll be happier and have even more popularity. I've been holding you back this whole time. I just can't do this anymore. I'm sorry I am such a failure, and I'll miss you the most... Thanks for everything. It means so much to me. Don't forget me. Lots Of Love. Your BFF and Guardian angel.
Alexa

Mom,
I bet you weren't expecting this. Well, I wasn't either. I miss being happy, and I am never happy anymore. Nobody cares about me. Everyone I love doesn't love me back, I guess I have nothing to live for anymore. I wish you could of stop working sometimes to see how terrible my life was. Bryan abused me, and you weren't even there. I'm useless, and emotionally and physically drained. I can't continue to love like this, I think this is doing everyone a favor. I love you and I will always watch over you. I'll be with you always just not here. Just remember that I will happier in heaven than I ever was. I'm sorry it has to come to this. But I'll be in a better place with dad.
Love you always, Alexa

Tears spilled down my face and onto the thin paper.

I went into the bathroom in my room and took about my blades and pills.

GOODBYE WORLD!!!! I yelled, making a huge cut on my wrist and a hand full of pills.

I passed out and heard Cameron's voice call the police.

A/N
Hey hope you like Chapter six
Please vote and comment
🐳Alicia🐳