CHAPTER THREE

ALEXA'S POV

Cameron and I stood over Nash laughing are asses off.

Until Nash said YOU'ILL PAY FOR THIS, YOU BITCH.

I was scared scratch that I was terrified.

Cameron can't know that Nash scares me. But I laughed it off anyways.

Cameron said bye to me just as I was about to head off to class.

The day flew by like a blur.

I sat with Ashley at lunch.

And she was so proud of me for sticking up to Nash.

The day was finally coming to an end. When I was packing up my bag someone pushed me into my locker.

Why did you embarrass me it front of cam? Bitch. He hissed at me.

I was terrified.

Well now you know how I feel so shut the hell up I said with confidence.

Then my cheek started to go numb.

He slapped me again and again.

Then he just walked away.

Right then and there I slid down my locker my head in my hands and completely broke down and started crying.

I sobbed thinking about how I got stuck with a life like this. I can't handle it anymore.

Until someone tapped my shoulder.

Shit someone saw me crying. They saw me weak I send to myself.

I turned my head to see who it was.

CAMERON?

His eyes widened when he saw my cheek it was probably bruised and red. With a hand print on it.

He embraced me in a hug.

And traced circles around my back which actually soothed me.

He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom to clean me up without saying anything.

He grabbed paper towel and runned water on it and put it on my cheek where Nash slapped me.

Great just what I want SYMPATHY (note sarcasm)

He finally broke the silence.

So....um are you okay. He said

Perfectly fine really.

I lied.

He then took a long breath. Listen Alexa you don't have to lie to me. I know your not being honest with me. I really want to help you! He exclaimed.

I don't know what to say nobody has ever wanted to help me before besides Ashley.

Cameron your right. But I'm not very good at trusting people. I am not ready to open up to you yet.

No offense.

But even if I try to trust somebody they will just abandon me I choked.
He then gave me another hug.

Damn he is so sweet.

Can you come over my house tonight my mom wants to meet you and your family since we are new in the area he said.

I nodded and said Okay cool!!

He smiled. He then grabbed his bag a slung it over his shoulder then he grabbed mine and handed it to me.

Damn he is so sweet.

I drove home and informed my mom about the dinner tonight.
When I got home I went to my bedroom and there is a washroom connected to it. I went in there I fixed my makeup and put my hair in a braid. By the time I finished it was 5:00 sharp.

My mom informed me that Bryan was going to be late.

I can't believe she believes that shit. He is probably at the bar.
Good I said with a grin but she frowned.

When we finally arrived at Cameron's house I rang the doorbell and a middle aged women answered the door.

Hi I'm Gina she said.

And you must be Alexa.

Cameron was right you are so pretty. she exclaimed.

Did Cameron really call me pretty?!?!?!

My mom smiled then responded saying

Hi, I'm Jenny.

And my boyfriend will be here shortly she said.

Then you just saw Cameron running down the stairs.

He introduced himself to my mom.

Then he grabbed my arm and led me upstairs.

I cringed and tried to pull away.

Cameron gave this strange look, And when we reached his bedroom he started pulling up my sleeves.

SHIT HE CANT SEE MY SCARS!!!!

He gasped when he saw my arms. I started sobbing.
Why. He choked.

Uh Cameron my life is hell.

Do you know why I was crying earlier? IT WAS BECAUSE OF NASH FUCKING GRIER HE SLAPPED ME. I'M BULLIED DAILY. I GET NEW BRUISES EVERYDAY. I AM TERRIFIED TO GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY. MY DAD DIED!!! AND SO MANY RUMORS FLOAT AROUND THE SCHOOL AND THEY ARE ALL ABOUT ME. AND BRYAN ABUSES ME.

Cameron you have know idea how insecure I feel. Now that you know my story, I don't expect you to be friends with me. I yell in between sobs.

He put his head in his hands and I saw a few tears run down his cheek.

Let me help you. I'll protect you, and I don't care what other people think of it.

Listen, Alexa

I know I haven't known you for very long......But.......... I think I am falling for you.

I-I like you Alexa he mumbled.

I was stunned

He likes me?

A/N
Hey everybody
Hope you liked chapter three
Please vote and comment
💙Alicia💙