CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ALEXA'S POV

My old converse tapped along the concrete floor as I waited for Cameron to pull up at the beaten down parking lot. It felt good to finally get some air.

I started to think. How long would we be here, where are we going, is Cameron mad at me?

I sighed, kicking a pebble across the pavement.

I slid my hands in my pocket sand walked around the parking lot.

The cool air blew my hair around and it felt good. It was my kind of weather.

I took deep breaths as I circled waiting for Cameron's car to pull up.

About five minutes later, I saw him. His car pulled into the parking lot and the person inside, didn't look like the usual Cameron.

His eyes had bags, and his hair was messy. He was wearing a tank top with sweats. Cameron looked like he had been crying.....because of....... me.

His face lit up when he saw me and I ran to his car.

My hair flew all over the place nd I almost fell I few times, but I needed him.

I ripped the door opened and jumped into his arms. Cameron always gave the best hugs.

I wanted to stay here forever. He smelt so good, like damn boy. That probably sounded really weird, loser.

"Hey, Alexa?" cam pulled me into his lap.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We'll I've been hiding something from you.

Im famous on YouTube and Vine.. that's why I travel a lot... thats where all of my friends from.

We do this thing called Magcon where we go around the world meeting our fans. And we are actually going to Florida next weekend-".

I slowly climbed off his lap, cutting him off. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK TO TELL ME?" I yelled, tears threatening to spill.

Nobody trusts me. Everybody's got a secret.

"I thought you'd treat me differently like everyone else does!"
He said, trying to calm me down.

HAHAHAHA that's real funny Cameron because you found out about my cuts, Bryan, PLUS Nash. That's all that was on my mind, you treating me differently."BUT I STILL TOLD YOU!" I put my head in my hands.

"Alexa I don't want to fight with you! I'm trying to fucking help you!" He told me.

"Well maybe I don't need you help." I swiftly turned on my heels and turned, running back to the van.

Cameron called my name several times, but I kept going.

I climbed into the trunk of the car and sobbed silently, trying not to wake my mother.

I know what your thinking. Why did you turn down the internet sensation, Cameron Dallas? He just just wanted to 'help'.

To me, that's total bullshit. Nobody gets it. Everyone thinks I need mental help or I am diseased. But in reality, I'm just depressed. Everyone always trying to help me, and it makes me feel like I can't do anything on my own.

Yes I have a hard time letting people in on my life, but I'm so fucking sink of people putting their feeling before mine.

Did Cameron even once think of telling me? No. After all the secret I've told him, he can't even tell me one of his.

Your probably like, Overreacting.

Well, you don't know a thing about how hard this is.
Having everyone treating you like you're mental.
Like you need all the help in the world. I just wanted to be treated normal.

I'm so sick of life.

I climbed into the backseat and draped a blanket over my body, crying myself to sleep.

A/N
Hey Everybody
PLEASE DONT SAY ALEXA IS FEELING OVER SENSITIVE, TRY TO PICTURE IF YOU WERE ALEXA.
Anyways please Vote and Comment.
✔️Alicia✔️