Chapter 14

We wake up at 8:00am to the sound of thumping on our dorm door.

I get up to open the door and in walks Faith, the headgirl of my house 'Latrisha'.

"Good Morning girls." She says looking at all of us.

"Morning" we all mumble.

"Okay. So, Tash, we have a new student coming and she is in your year and lessons, so you're showing her around today. Oh, and she'll also be in your dorm." She says.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"You'll meet her at the entrance at 9:00am, so you won't be going to your lessons. I'll be standing with her but from there you're in charge." She replies and walks out of our dorm.

"I can't wait, making new friends is awesome!" I turn around and say to the girls.

After getting dressed we go to eat breakfast, "Why didn't Faith ask me to go with you? I'm in your classes" says Joy.

"Because maybe she needs someone responsible." Says Lily as we all burst out laughing.

Soon as we finish breakfast, we separate and go to wherever we need to be.

"Bye Joy!" I shout down the corridor as Joy walks to Vertrix and I make my way to the entrance but no one's there so I look at my watch and its only 8:58am which means I'm like 2 minutes early.

So I just wait.

After about a good 10 minutes, a girl walks in with Faith.

Who I assume is Narissa and she is covered in leather and has long red nails, long brown curly hair, Sleeve tattoo, red lipstick, yellow eyes and lip, tongue, sideburn piercings.

Oh I forgot, she has her ears fully pierced, as well.

"Hey Tash, this is Narissa" Faith says as Narissa smiles at me revealing her teeth, but actually they're gold grills.

"I'm going to go now, stay close to Tash, she's showing you around" Faith says to Narissa and walks away.

"I'm Tash, as Faith already said. First I'll show you our dorm so you can settle down." I say awkwardly.

"Oh, right." She says. So we walk towards our dorm.

When we finally get there, I say "This is our dorm and that's your bed" I point at the bed near mine, "Thanks" she replies.

I wait until she puts all her thing away, which is taking surprisingly long.

It took her at least 45 minutes to finish.

I look at her and say "Okay, so that's the field, where we have our Vertrix classes" I point at the window.

"It's big, ain't it" she says, "Yeah, it is, and further along the field is Vampire Academy, the boy school." I say pointing at the end of the field.

"I know what Vampire Academy is, my twin brother goes there" she replies. "Okay, then let's move on." I say as I open the dorm door.

So awkward, I don't know where to go next! Oh I know, I'll take her to the hall.

The walk to the hall is stiffly silent. "This is the hall, where we eat breakfast, lunch and dinner." I say dumbly opening the hall doors.

"Okay" she replies.

"Do you want me to show you where our lessons are?" I ask.

"Are you joking or are you actually serious?" she says to me stubbornly.

"I'm guessing that's a yes" I say to myself.

This is taking years, each minute I spend with her the more I hate her.

She's just so 'Oh look at me! I'm a Vampire!' kind of person but I might be wrong.

I look at my watch and its 5 minutes till lunch. Thank goodness! I never knew how long I'd have to show her around for.

"Sorry we've got no time for me to show you where our lessons are but hopefully I'll show you later.

Its lunch right now" I say to her and make my way to lunch.

"Hey Tash!" I hear Narissa say. "Yeah, what?" I reply.

"Can I eat lunch with you?" she asks, "Why not" I say, she seems alright I guess.

We both walk into the hall, which is now crammed.

I spot Lily and the girls sitting at a table in the far left corner and walk towards them closely followed by Narissa.

"Yo Tash!" Joy says, waving her arms like a maniac which makes me laugh.

When I sit down, I say "This is Narissa" "Hi" Narissa says to them.

"Hey" they all say together which is sorta creepy.

"So tell us a bit about yourself" says Vicky.

"Well, I don't know if you know him, but I'm Dylan's twin sister and I didn't want to come here. And that's all you need to know" she finishes.

"You mean Dylan, as in Dylan Craft?" Vicky shrieks.

"Woah! Calm down, do you fancy him or something" Narissa says making Vicky blush like hell.

"Okay, now listen! You have no right to speak to her like that!" I say to Narissa.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." She replies.

"Yo! It's called joking" I say laughing at her.

"Oh Lord! You scared the blimin' lights out of me!" Narissa replies sounding relived.

"I was thinking, Damn! Did I just muff up on my first day" she says sounding much nicer.

"Don't worry, you're one of us now" Joy says to Narissa making her smile.

I'm starting to like her now as she's losing her 'bad girl' tone.