Chapter 12

4 months later.

Chorong has helped Yeri in the kitchen. Then, she walked towards the living room when she saw Sehun was playing with her son. She stopped for a moment and watched them from a distance. Without knowing, she smiled. She felt so happy to see them.

Suddenly, Sejun cried. Sehun tried to soothe his son but Sejun's cries get louder. Chorong immediately ran towards her son. Sejun hugged his mother. 

"Sejun-ie, why are you crying?" Chorong asked in a soft voice.

Sejun just cried.

"I just took his toy, but he suddenly cried." said Sehun.

"If he cries at this time, it's a sign that he wants to sleep. I'll take him to sleep first." said Chorong.

Sehun nodded.

Then, Chorong carried her son and walked into the room. Before she entered the room, she asked Yeri to make milk for her son. Yeri nodded.

In the room.

While waiting for Yeri, Chorong carried Sejun while soothing him. Sejun was still crying. A few minutes later, Yeri knocked on the door then she went inside. She gave the bottle of milk to Chorong.

"Thank you, Yeri." said Chorong.

"You're welcome." said Yeri.

Then, Yeri left the room.

Chorong laid her son on the bed then she bottle-feeding her son. Sejun kept sucking the bottle and stopped crying. Chorong saw her son start to close his eyes while sucking on the bottle. Then, she pulled the blanket to cover up her son's body. She put her son to sleep while patting her son gently.

A few minutes later, Sejun fell asleep. Chorong saw that the milk in the bottle had finished. Then, she took the bottle and placed it on the bedside table. She lay down next to her son and stick her head then she patted her son gently. She stared at her son who was sleeping peacefully. Seeing her son's face reminded her of Junmyeon.

"You really look like your biological father. Eyes, nose, lips... they're all the same." said Chorong as she caressed Sejun's hair. 

Flashback.

"Chorong, open the door."

Junmyeon knocked on the door while drunk. Chorong immediately ran towards the door then she opened the door. As she opened the door, Junmyeon suddenly sat on the floor. Chorong approached Junmyeon when she smelled the smell of alcohol.

"Junmyeon, are you drunk?" Chorong asked.

"I'm not drunk." Junmyeon said as he lowered his head.

"How many times have I told you, don't drink. You're just looking for trouble." said Chorong.

"I don't drink." Junmyeon said as he shook his head.

Chorong sighed. Then, she placed Junmyeon's hand on her neck and erected him. Then, she brought Junmyeon inside and closed the door. She brought Junmyeon into the room then she laid Junmyeon on the bed. She sighed tiredly.

"If you're being like this every day, I don't know what else to say."

She shook her head. She was about to leave when she suddenly felt her wrist being grabbed by someone. She turned her back when she saw Junmyeon was holding her wrist. She tried to release Junmyeon's hand when Junmyeon suddenly pulled her until she was lying on the bed. She was startled by Junmyeon's sudden action.

Junmyeon was on top of Chorong then he grasped Chorong's arm. He looked at Chorong's body with an intense gaze.

"Junmyeon, what are you doing?"

Then, Junmyeon landed his body towards Chorong. He kissed Chorong on the lips. Chorong closed her eyes and tried to release her hand from Junmyeon's grip. But she couldn't because Junmyeon was too strong.

"Junmyeon, let go of me."

Junmyeon deepened his kiss as he moved his hand inside Chorong's top. Chorong could feel Junmyeon's touch on her body. Then, Junmyeon landed his kiss on Chorong's neck. Chorong moaned as she closed her eyes.

"Ahh... Jun...myeon..."

Junmyeon unbuttoned Chorong's shirt until he saw Chorong's bra. Then, he bit Chorong's bra strap and pulled it down.

"Junmyeon... Please stop it..." Chorong moaned again.

Junmyeon ignored it. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. Chorong saw Junmyeon unzip his pants.

"What are you going to do?"

"Let's making up, Chorong."

Chorong was surprised by what Junmyeon said. She shook her head. Then, Junmyeon kissed Chorong passionately. He touched his chest with Chorong's. Chorong could not refuse and surrendered. She had to give her body to Junmyeon.

Without knowing, Junmyeon had spread his seeds into Chorong. Chorong lay weakly on the bed. She looked at Junmyeon who was sleeping next to her. She saw herself naked then she covered her body with a blanket. She was too tired then she fell asleep.

Flashback ends.

Sehun saw Chorong asleep next to her son. He stared at Chorong's sleeping beauty as he tucked Chorong's hair behind her ear. Then, he leaned closer to Chorong and whispered in Chorong's ear.

"I love you."

He looked at Chorong's lips then he kissed Chorong gently. Then, he smiled.

"Good night, dear."

Then, he went out and closed the door.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Some of you must have thought Sejun was Sehun's son at first and thought that he married Chorong to be responsible for what he did to Chorong in the past, right?

I always watch dramas with plots like this and I find it so cliche. I don't like something cliche. It's okay if it's a little cliche, but I don't like it if it's too cliche. So, that's why I write this story a bit different. I think you know what I mean. Anyway...

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!