Chapter 15- Cinderella

"Jessica listen to me! You are more important to me than anything else in the world! Being with you is my main priority and I'm not going to let anybody get in the way or make you like this ever again. You have to tell me if you get any more of these because I swear to god I won't stay this calm about it if it happens again..i love you okay" I lifted my head and up and smiled.

"I love you too Reece" I smiled again giving him a warm hug.

"Breakfasts ready!" Jamie shouted upstairs.

"come on then" Reece giggled pulling away from the hug. We both walked downstairs, Reece took my small hand in his large hand and we were greeted by the boys at the bottom of the stairs.

"We won't let anyone hurt you Jess" James said and they all gave me a group hug. I swear these boys are like my brothers..literally.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too Jess" the boys said in sync. We all walked through to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Morning Lexi boo!" I screeched running over and giving her a hug.

"Morning bae" Lexi sniggered, I laughed she's so cute.

"Did James learn you that?" I asked Lexi looking over to James and smirking. He always uses the word bae.

"Maybe" Lexi giggled again. I smiled and sat next to her. Lyndsey and Jamie put the breakfast on the table and they went to get ready for work. They had made fry ups for everyone, they always make fry ups when I'm round it's so nice.

"I swear if Mr and Mrs Bibby opened a reastaraunt id live off the food they made" Jake laughed and we all agreed.

"Guess I'll be doing the dishes again" I chuckled standing up and clearing the table.

"While Jess is cleaning up wanna go okay FIFA?" Barclay suggested, everyone agreed apart from Lexi.

"come on Lex you can help me" I smiled and she ran over and sat up on the counter. Reece came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"My little Cinderella" He whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek and walking away smirking.

"Whatever Bibby" I laughed.

A/N
small chapter I know but I'm ill sorry guys!