Chapter 21: Surprise

2 months later.

1 of February 2015.

It's been 2 months since Reece told me I was coming on tour, a lot has happened since. New year was amazing, James' parents threw a huge party for all of us it was great. Since then I've been traveling around London with the boys and the others for rehearsals. The tour is starting in 2 days and I have to go to school for those two days. I still have a lot of my exams to do as I have been missing a lot of school. Everyone knows about Reece and I at school too. A lot of the girls fancy him which really annoys me. But here I am getting ready for school. The boys have already left for rehearsals and I probably won't see Reece until the morning of the first date of the tour. Even though it is only two days I'll miss him like hell. For school I wear a black pencil skirt with thin tights, a white shirt with my navy blazer and my yellow and black tie. On my feet I wore my white converse and for my jacket I wore my long dark green coat with the furry hood. You could wear any amount of make up at my school and especially for my year as we were classed as adults. I wore light gold eyeshadow with mascara and black eye liner with a tail on the end, I wore my normal foundation and concealer with a tint of blusher on my cheek bones. I wore a light pink lipgloss which I placed in my Michael Kors bag before leaving the house.

*At School*
I hadn't been to school since before Christmas as I had been busy with the boys and after Christmas I had the tour practices. My school was okay with it and they accepted the fact that I needed time off. (A/NYes I know in real life you wouldn't be able to take one off when you have to take your exams but yolo)

"Omg that's Reece Bibby's girlfriend!" I heard a bunch of year 7's whisper. I felt sort of famous now it was weird.

"Hey Jess!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned round to see none other than Reece!!

"omg I thought I wouldn't see you until Wednesday?!" I screamed as I hugged him.

"I couldn't wait that long" He smiled and lifted me up and twirled me around. I hadn't seen Reece for about a week, id only seen some of the boys as they stayed at mine for a couple nights.

"I missed you so much, texting and phoning you isn't the same as seeing you in person" I sighed.

"I know, that's why I thought it would be a terrible idea for me to leave you while we are on tour" Reece chucked as he took my hand and we began walking to my locker. I was laughing with Reece when all of a sudden a huge crowd of girls came screaming towards us and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who was standing there.