Chapter 27: Kisses

"R-Reece please don't" I whispered as he trailed kisses down my neck. He moved up towards the top of my neck leaving a mark. He kissed the now sore spot and moved back down to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck tangling my fingers in his messed up hair. He lifted me up and placed me down on the bed. He hovered over the top of me moving his hands down my sides. Breaking the kiss for a second he sat up, still sitting on me, and took of his top revealing his abs. He smirked as he came back down and roughly kissed me. I dragged my hands up and down his back probably leaving marks. He took off my blazer and unbuttoned my shirt throwing it away. He smirked into the kiss as I did too.

-

We lay there on Reece's bed. We heard footsteps making their way upstairs. As quick as we could we both stood up, Reece put his boxers on before putting on his joggers leaving his top half revealed while I just chucked on one of Reece's oversized tops (well for me anyway) and hid my clothes under his bed. We both ran back over to his bed and placed the covers over us. I pretended to sleep when I heard footsteps coming towards Reece's door. Reece wrapped his arm around me and played with my hair with his other hand. Jamie walked in,

"Look at you both" Jamie whispered smiling, I had opened my eyes a little to see him.

"Are you both okay? We thought we heard banging?" Jamie asked. I felt the hear creep up on my cheeks. Reece chuckled.

"No we have been lying here since we came up" Reece lied. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"Reece why are you topless?" Jamie laughed a little.

"Umm I got too hot" Reece lied again. Jamie just nodded his head and walked away.

"Omg Reece he so knows what we were doing" I whispered putting my head in my hands and laughing a little.

"He's gonna have to get used to that though" Reece smirked pulling me back down to lie down. He placed kisses on my neck but I stopped him.

"As much as I enjoyed that we can't do it again your dads upstairs" I laughed a bit.

"So" Reece carried on I could feel him smirk against my neck.

"My parents and Lexi are out tonight by the way" Reece said looking at me but as soon as I looked up at him a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Which means we would be alone" Reece whispered, sending shivers up my spine. I just bit my lip and kissed him softly before pulling away and cuddling into him. I just did my first time with Reece and it couldn't of gone better.