Chapter 35: Forgiving

I lay in my bed not being able to get to sleep. I can't stop thinking about Reece. It's weird not having him beside me. I'm never going to get to sleep. I stood up to go to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I took out my Manchester untied mug and put the tea bag in while I boiled the kettle. As I was waiting for the kettle I heard the front door close. I saw a shadow walking through the hallway that's when I realised it was Reece.

"H-hey" he weakly smiled as he walked into the kitchen. He handed me a box of chocolates, I took them and placed them on the counter.

"Thank you" I mumbled trying not to make eye contact.

"Can you let me explain?" He asked. I just nodded and we sat down on the sofa.

"I want the truth and only the truth" I hissed, I'm still so pissed off with Reece.

"Okay I understand, What Chloe said was half true" He started.

"I went over to her house as friends to help her with her maths. It was Callum's little sister I stayed there for an hour and then I left, I didn't even mention you when I was with her. When I left Callum told me that she is obsessed with me and that's why I wanted to get away when we saw her on the street...please believe me? I love you and only you" He told me getting quieter towards the end.

"I believe and forgive you" I whispered. He looked up in shock.

"Are you serious?!" Reece said getting excited.

"Yeah your my boyfriend of course I'm going to believe you" I smiled leaning over to him and kissing him lightly.

"Do you want to stay over then?" I asked. Reece nodded and text his mum.

"Wanna go watch netflix in bed?" I asked smiling.

"Only if we have Nutella and marshmallows?" Reece smirked.

"Already prepared" I giggled as I walked back from the kitchen with it in my hands.

"You know me too well" Reece chuckled as we walked to my room. He took off his top and climbed into my bed in his joggers.

"Let's watch the fault in our stars!" I squealed as it came up on my recommended on Netflix.

"I've been secretly wanting to see that for months" Reece laughed. I turned it on and we snuggled up eating our Nutella and marshmallows.