Chapter 47: Break Ups

A/N

sorry I never updated earlier my best friend and I had been really busy with a competition, sorry x

"Jessica is that you?" I heard familiar girl voice. I looked up to see, Geo, (Georgia), my bestfriend from Accrington. She's been my friend for years now but she isn't just my best friend...shes Charlie's girlfriend. How do I explain this to her?!

"Geo?" I asked wiping my tears away, I hadn't seen her in almost a year. They moved away to the bottom of England for work. I ran up to her and hugged her. She immediately responded.

"Jess, what's wrong?" She asked pulling out. I just sighed and walked over to the bench. She closely followed behind.

"Geo...i- I can't tell you" I cried putting my face in my hands. She placed her hand on my back and rubbed it soothing me.

"Where's Charlie? Where are the boys? What's wrong?!" She asked all these questions.

"It's Charlie Geo! He kissed me, I tried to push him off because I'm in love with Reece and then Reece walked in on him kissing me, he won't believe that Charlie forced himself onto me! I'm sorry if I offended you by telling you this but I need to be alone!" I yelled, crying softly. I walked up and called for a taxi. I jumped in and told him to take me to the hotel that James and Casey were in.

To James💃
J are you and Casey at the hotel? Alone?

From James

Hey Jess, yeah we are love why? Are you okay? Where's Reece? Xxx

To James💃

I'll explain everything soon, I'm on my way Xx

I put my phone down and payed that mum walking out of the car and towards the hotel.

"Jessica can we get pictures?" Fans shouted as I walked to the hotel doors.

"Sorry but now isn't the time" I replied as nice as possible. I made my way into the hotel, James was waiting for me at the stairs.

"Jessica!" He shouted running up to me and pulling me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder hugging him as tight as possible.

"Come on let's go" He cooed lifiting me up so I had my legs wrapped around his torso and my hands around his neck. He held my thighs to keep me up as I rested my head on his shoulder. I had about 15 texts from Georgia but I didn't want to talk to her at all. We walked into the hotel room where I saw Casey coming up and hugging me.

"Explain" Casey and James both said as we all sat down. After explaining everything I was a mess, a hear broken mess.

"Jessica, please don't cry more, we can figure this out" Casey said hugging me. I pulled out of the hug.

"But can we really Casey?! How do you guys know Reece will believe me?! He will never believe me?! He walked into what looked like his girlfriend kissing his fucking best friend!" I shouted breaking down slowly.

"Jess, calm down" James said trying to calm me down.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN IVE JUST LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE?!" I yelled getting angrier and more upset.

"I'm going to do it again" I whispered to myself. Casey suddenly looked up at me.

"Jessica don't." Casey warned.

"Watch me" I murmured running out of the room and into the lift before any of them could get me. I ran out of the building running to the near by park to find some glass. There's bound to be something here, beer bottles, something. I didn't even care anymore. Reece and I have obviously broke up an now I've ruined my best friends relationship. Why am I blaming myself?! This is all Charlie's fault, I was cut out of my thoughts when I tripped over a glass bottle. Perfect.