Chapter 16- Twitcam

I walked back through to the living room with Lexi to find the boys in their natural habitat. On the sofa eating nachos and playing FIFA..typical. Lexi sighed and sat next to me. I looked at Lexi and mouthed *3..2..1* . We both screamed at the same time causing the boys to jump out of their skins and scream. Lexi high fived me as we died in fits of laughter. Lexi was only 8 but she acted like a teenager she was so funny.

"WHAT THE FU..i mean what was the for?" Reece practically screamed.

"Soz" Lexi said laughing.

"Oh did we disturb you?" I asked innocently.

"That is it!" the boys shouted as they all came running over to me and Lexi and began tickling us.

"No..g-guys....p-p-please sto-stop!!" I shouted between laughs.

"only if you both shout Stereo Kicks are amazing and we love them" Barclay laughed.

"STEREO KICKS ARE AMAZING AND WE LOVE THEM" Lexi and I shouted. The boys finally stopped and Lexi and I lay there out of breath laughing.

"I hate you" I shouted to Reece. Lexi nodded and laughed.

"I'm bored let's do something" Lexi moaned.

"How about a twitcam? maybe if the fans ask we can tell them about us?" Reece asked looking at me. The boys all nodded as Lexi and I agreed too. We walked up to Reece's room and opened the laptop. All the boys and I tweeted out the link to the live stream and within seconds we had thousands of viewers.

"Alright guys, send us some questions and we will answer below" Charlie said as the boys all messed about. I say next to Reece and Lexi, well Lexi was sitting on my knee.

"looks like your all they want to know about Jess" Jake said pointing at the comments and laughing.

"Are you and Reece dating" Casey read out one of the comments. Reece looked at me and I looked at him.

"no-" i was cut off by Reece.

"Yes, yes we are and I couldn't be happier" he smiled making me blush. I side hugged him as all the boys even Lexi "awe'd". The comments came rolling through 'prove it' kept on coming up. Reece looked at me them my lips and suddenly crashes his onto mine. He pulls away

"convinced now guys?" Reece smirked.