Chapter 24: School

I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Reece's arms. I looked round at my clock *6:45am*. I had to go back to school today and do a lot of my exams, which sucks. Reece was staying at home and spending some time with his family. I was going to my parents house for dinner tonight after school too. I stood up from Reece's grip but as soon as I did I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist.

"Don't leave me" Reece whined.

"Reece I have to leave in an hour and a half" I chuckled trying to move.

"That's enough time for me to do something" Reece smirked.

"Shut up Bibby" I laughed escaping from his arms and running to the on-suite.

"bitch" I heard Reece mumble, I just laughed. I took a cleansing wipe to my face and added my morning cream. For my makeup I put on my usual foundation,bronzer and concealer. With my black mascara and cream eyeshadow with a layer of black eye liner. I added some pastel pink lipgloss to top it off. I brushed and straightened my hair before walking back into mine and Reece's bedroom and changing into my school uniform. I wore a black skirt which came up to my mid thigh with my white long sleeved shirt tucked in. I put on my yellow and black tie and chucked on my black blazer buttoning it up.

"Looking good" Reece smirked from behind me.

"Not to bad yourself" I giggled looking at him in nothing but his trackies. I walked up to him and have him a peck on the lips before walking out to get breakfast.

"Coming to get breakfast?" I asked Reece, he nodded and we walked to the kitchen.

"Nutella and toast?" I asked Reece smiling.

"How did you guess?" Reece chuckled sarcastically as he came up to me and kissed my cheek. He grabbed the Nutella out the cupboard as I put the toast in the toaster.

-

"Bye love you" I said kissing Reece's cheek before leaving to walk to school.

"Love you too babe" Reece smiled shutting the door. I walked along the pavement, the sun was just rising as it was still winter. The frost sparkled on the ground, it looked magical. Suddenly I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I was pushed into the alley beside me, someone was pinning me up against the wall. I looked up to see...Melissa.