Chapter Three

IZZYS POV

After the auditions were over, i made my way out towards the exit. I had totally forgot about my mum, she was still in all the crowd. I groaned and started making my way back through the crowds. I felt myself walk straight into a hard body, i stepped back slowly. "Sorry!..oh my god I'm so stupid i don't look where I'm going.." i said quickly. "Its fine honestly." a boy chuckled. I looked up slowly, to be met with a pair of brown eyes.George Shelley. It was the guy from the audition. Oh my god he was even more cute close up. He was standing there smiling at me. Our eyes locked into each others for about 5 seconds before my mum came up behind George "IZZY!!" She said loudly. "Sorry mum, coming!" I said to mum quickly. "See ya around then." George said still smiling. "err...yeah sure bye!" i said before walking towards where mum was standing. "who was that?" mum said when i got there. "oh...i don't know, i accidentally walked into him, i was just apologizing." i said. Mum wiggled her eyebrows at me..i laughed and walked out of the building. I looked back, George was still looking at me. I climbed into the car and we started driving. I couldn't stop thinking about him, his eyes, his smile, his laugh. This boy, was the definition of perfect.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know this chapter is hardly a chapter. Its more like a filler. Ill do georges POV next, then itll get easier and longer!:)ahaaa