Chapter Nine

IZZY'S POV

i climbed on the ambulance and sat on a chair next to the stretcher that George was lying on. I held his hand and whispered, "It's okay George, you're gonna be okay." i felt his hand twitch slightly then he squeezed my hand tightly. I smiled down at him, and saw his eyes flicker open and look straight at me. Our eyes getting lost in each others, "thankyou.." he smiled up at me, beckoning for me to hug him, i leaned down and wrapped my arms round his neck, he wrapped his arms round my waist and we held each other, this moment was perfect. We arrived at the hospital and we had to pull away from each other as the paramedics were pulling George's stretcher out of the ambulance. I followed them into the hospital, George got put into a room and then was told he had to go and have an X Ray. When he returned, the X Ray went okay, he had a fractured wrist but that's all. When the nurse had left i went into George's hospital room, he was awake and he beckoned me to go and sit on his bed. I walked up to him and sat down. "how are you feeling??" i said smiling at him. "Perfect now you're here" he said smirking up at me. I blushed slightly and had to turn away, i felt his hand reach for my hand and our fingers were soon held in each others. I looked at George again, he was already looking at me, with a smile. George sat up slightly, our eyes locked together. I slowly started to shift towards him, I felt George leaning in and i closed my eyes and our lips came together, gently moving with each other, my whole body was exploding. I pulled back and smiled, he smiled back. His cheekbones really did look perfect when he smiled. Was this the start of a relationship with possibly the most perfect boy ever...