Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

IZZY'S POV:

I woke up at around 7am and sat up in bed. It was finally my 16th birthday, I had been waiting for this day for so long! I wasn't having a 16th party but my mum had said that she would get me something much much better. I got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Mum was down there already making me breakfast. She smiled at me, "Happy Birthday Izzy, your breakfast is over hereee." she sung, she wasn't normally quite this happy.

"Thanks mum" i mumbled still half asleep. I walked over to the table and sat down. In front of me were a bunch of envelopes, one stood out from the rest of them. It was a golden coloured one, i decided i would open that one first as it looked the most exciting. I carefully opened the flap, trying not to ruin the packaging, i peered inside, the envelope contained 2 pieces of paper in. I reached in and brought one out, on the front of the piece of paper in big letter it said "X FACTOR AUDITIONS IN MANCHESTER." I was going to the X Factor auditions! My smile got bigger as i spent the next half an hour dancing round the kitchen screaming. I looked again at the piece of paper. The date of the auditions was today! wow! Mum was standing in the corner of the kitchen grinning at me. "You'll have to get ready quick though, we have to be out of the house in the next half an hour if we're going to make it."

"Ok mum thanks." i replied. I hugged her, then ran upstairs to get ready. I picked out some skinny jeans and a grey jumper. i straightened my hair really quickly , put my make up on and i was finally ready.

The car journey was very boring, but when we pulled up in the car park my excitement came flooding back in my veins. We had to queue for about an hour but as we got there quite early that wasn't as bad as it could of been. We eventually found our seats after awkwardly squeezing past about 20 people already sitting down. It wasn't long after we'd sat down that the auditions started. A lot of amazing acts came on stage, but none of them really caught my eye. Until this one, the next act was a young boy that looked just a bit older than me. He had the most beautiful smile ever, and his chocolate brown eyes just made me want to stare into them forever. As i was near the front I had a pretty good view of the stage. He stood in the middle of the stage. His name was George Shelley and he was 18. I could see his eyes slowly tracing round the audience, they stopped at me. He smiled cheekily then winked. I could feel my cheeks heating up. He had the most amazing voice i had ever heard and the fact that he played guitar made me love him even more. When he had finished, the whole room erupted in cheers and whistles. He looked down at me again and smiled i didn't understand why but every time he looked at me I felt butterflies in my stomach. Then returned his eyes to face the judges, he got all four yes's and amazing comments off the judges. His smiled grew bigger and he placed his head in the hand that wasn't holding his guitar. He took one last look at me then walked off the stage. He was the only guy i really had ever fallen in love with, i know ive only known him for less than 5 minutes but i could feel a connection, I had to see him again.

AUTHORS NOTE:

That was part one of my fanfiction. Nothing much has happened in this part but it will in the next one. Hope you enjoyed it. THE NEXT PART WILL BE UP VERY SOON!