Chapter Seven

IZZYS POV

I ran back downstairs just as my family were about to start playing a game of charades. "Hey everyone!" i said as i entered the room. Just as i sat down my phone beeped. i got it out of my pocket and looked at it. 'George Shelley accepted your friend request' i have to admit i nearly screamed aloud as a rush of excitement flew through my stomach. He must get loads of requests, yet he still accepted mine! omg! After about half an hour of playing charades, my family decided to go home. Me and mum saw them to the door and they walked out. Leaving me and mum standing in the dark hallway. "so, you had a good birthday darlin?" mum said cheerfully. i looked at her, thought of seeing george on stage, then in the coffee shop. "yep! Best birthday ever!" i said smiling. She smiled back then went into the kitchen. I ran upstairs to my bedroom to get ready for bed, i went to my drawer and reached for my monkey onesie. It was the most cosiest thing ever. When i had climbed into that, i climbed under the covers and decided to watch a film for a bit. After a while i started to feel really tired so i snuggled down under my covers and went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping at about 7:00 which was too early to be awake on a Saturday. I groaned and squinted at my phone screen.

'George Shelley: Hey...i was just wondering, i mean i know we havent met, well we have but not properly...i was just wondering if you wanted to go out sometime..?'

As i read it my face lit up, i almost collapsed! I slowly typed my reply 'hii! sure!...i'd love to!' i hesitated before clicking send. i got a reply to that almost immediately saying

'Great, cool. You free tomorrow nightt?:)'

'sure!' i replied straight after he had sent his message.

'shall we say meet me outside the coffee shop at 7pm?' He replied quickly.

'great! Sure, ill see ya then' i replied grinning.

I was so happy, i had never had a boyfriend before. But if i was gonna have one, then George would be the most perfect person ever! He didnt reply for ages after that, but then i got one.

'yeah, I'll see you then...You look amazing on your profile picture by the way.;) X' no one had ever complimented me in that way. I couldn't wait for tomorrow night! It was gonna be amazing!

AUTHORS NOTE:

hey, this wasn't really a chapter...it was just a Section, it WILL get more exciting in the next chapter, i assure you.:) PLEASE FAN AND VOTE AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!❤