Chapter Four

GEORGES POV:

After my audition i had to go out and find some information out about bootcamp, so i told mum i'd meet her in the car park. I got the information i needed and walked out of the door to the car park. i had to go out of the public entrance, where all the audience was piling out. So i walked through the doors and felt eyes looking me up and down, girls giving me winks. I carried on walking through the crowds when something hit me hard. It was that girl from the audience, "Oh my god i am so sorry! I never look where I'm going" She said in embarrassment. "Its fine. honestly." i said, trying to take my eyes away from staring at her perfect figure and hair. But it was when she looked up that it effected me the most. Her bright blue eyes shone in the light of the room. We felt our eyes being glued on each other, until her mum came and said she had to leave. I watched her all the way to her car. She was perfect in so many ways, she looked back at me as soon as she was in the car, and blushed...a blush which made her face adorable and her eyes shine more.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Again this is just a filler. The next chapter should be a proper one, it'll be Izzy's again.:) PLEASE COMMENT OPINIONS, TIPS, ANYTHING LIKE THAT. It would be very much appreciated.