Chapter Six

“The trial of Sirius Black is now in session.”

Hadrian and Anna sat among the crowd. Sirius had already been cleared of all charges, having had a private trial the day before. They had changed it when Anna brought it up, it would have been better to have the private without Dumbledore and a public where the man was more then likely to find out about.

“Give him the Veritaserum.” Kingsley stepped up and gave him the serum. 

“State your name and date of birth.” Kingsley spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Sirius Orion Black, November 3rd 1959.”

Kingsley nodded to Amelia Bones and Minister Fudge. Before either of them could speak, Dumbledore bursted in. 

“You’re late Professor Dumbledore.”

“I must have gotten the times wrong, please forgive me.”

Hadrian held Anna closer to him as he lightly glared at Dumbledore. He wouldn’t let that man get anywhere close to her. 

“Is that his big brother?”

“Yes Lily flower, never go somewhere alone with him. Always make sure one of your pets is with you at all times.” He felt her nod. “I will probably have to hand you to Lady Malfoy if he decides to stop this trial, meaning I will have to use my Lord status.” He felt her nod again.

“Sit down Professor Dumbledor, we are in the middle of a trial.”

Dumbledor looked at the potioned Sirius Black. “I don’t see why we need a trial for a murderer.”

“Now listen here-” Before Cornilius could continue ranting to Albus, Hadrian stood up, which caught everyone’s attention, especially since him merely standing up quieted Fudge.

“Albus to many fucking middle names Dumbledore. You will sit down and listen to the trial like everyone else.” He wasn’t going towards Fudge or Albus. He was going towards Lady Malfoy, Lily in his arms. “Excuse me Lady Malfoy. Would you mind watching my Lily Flower while I deal with this?”

“Of course Lord Evans.” She smiled as she took Anna out of his arms.

“You have my gratitude as always Madam.”

“Oh none of that.” She motioned him on to the front.

He nodded and moved down to the front. “You are not special Dumbledore, not within these walls and during this trial.”

“I’ll have you know I am-”

Hadrian waved him off. “Chief Warlock, Headmaster at Hogwarts, defeater of the dark lord Grindrelwald. Anything else I’m missing?”

“The one training the savior.”

Hadrian made a disgusted face. “Ah yes, your pig for slaughter. No one is dumb Dumbledore. You believe he shall not be named is back.”

“He is!”

“Says who?”

“Harry Potter.”

“You act like that name means anything to me. No, you’re trying to make everyone take the word of a truamatized boy who saw someone murder his own best friend. Don’t think no one noticed you whisking the boy off as he was trying to mourn.”

“Now listen here you-”

“I think not. Sit down Dumbledore.” Hadrian held his head up, not afraid of this man and it was clear.

“Sit down Albus.” Dumbledore hid his scowl but listened to the minister. 

“I’m sorry Minister.”