Chapter 13

Hey everyone!

I'm havin a pretty good day...mostly cuz everything I ate today was chocolate chip cookies...

I had three of my awesome and delicious cookies that I made with my friend the other day.

They are pretty amazing if I may say so myself.

Oh the yummyness of the soft and chocolately cookies....

Anywho, before I start having chocolate chip cookies fantasies with Alex Pettyfer in them...

My Childhood Best Friend Just Moved Back...and He's a Total God

Chapter...13?

Yeah I think...

======================================================================

"Don't worry about him," Zane says in a comforting tone as we walk to lunch.

"I'm trying not to but it was kinda mean how I called off the date," I replied.

"People call off dates all the time," he said shrugging his shoulders.

I nod as we make our way over to our usual table. It seems like everyone at the table is in some sort of fight. Matt and Chris are yelling, Sam and Cherri look ready to stand on their chairs and start screaming, Lea is giving Matt a death glare, and Alex is laughing his ass off.

Zane and I turn to look at each other before rushing over to the table.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Guys calm- Guys, GUYS!!" Zane yells, trying to get everyone's attention.

I look at Zane, "I know how to get the boys attention," I say.

Zane looks at me curiously, "How?"

I answer him by saying really loud, "Oh no! I just spilled water on my totally see through shirt!"

Immediately the boys stop yelling, well except for Alex, who stops laughing. They start looking around all wide-eyed.

"Where the hell is that girl?" Matt whines.

"Dude, I don't think there is one," Chris says sadly.

"Was that you, Brianna?" Alex asks in an annoyed voice.

"I needed to get your guy's attention somehow," I said with a laugh.

"What's the problem? Why were all of you guys yelling at each other?" Zane asks.

"Well," Lea starts.

"The boys started talking about what cheerleaders were the hottest," Cherri continues.

"Then," Sam takes over," They started comparing those cheerleaders with us!"

"We were outraged!" Lea yells.

"So we started comparing them with the jocks," said Cherri.

"Things got kinda outta hand when Alex said that Ashley brown had a nicer ass then me. I mean ASHLEY BROWN for Christ's sake...she barely has an ass..." says Sam.

"So then Sam decides to say something pretty suggestive..." Lea says with a giggle.

Alex starts scowling at Sam.

Cherri laughs then continues the story.

"Sam randomly shouts, and I quote 'Well Ian Thompson's better in bed!'. Then the whole table got a little quiet. We all sort of stared at her"

"And that's not all!" Lea says. "Sam holds up her pencil, which is very short from so much sharpening, and says 'and your dick is smaller than this pencil!'