Chapter 10

Wow chapter 10 already! 

Sweeet!

Wow I just read an amazing book this weekend! It was like 700 + pages and I finished it in 3 days. It's called Ruined and it's by Simone Elkeles. It's super good!

Kay well anyway,

My childhood best friend just moved back...and he's a total God

Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna's POV

I sit in the bathroom stall crying my eyes out wondering why Zane would do that, when I hear someone walk in. I quickly stop sobbing because, well, it's embarrassing to be crying in a bathroom stall like some cliché teenage girl who just got there heart broken. Which is exactly what I was. I sit on the toilet in silence while I wait for the person to do there business and get the hell out of the bathroom so I can continue sobbing. At that moment I realize how pathetic I must seem, but I'm past caring what people think of me right now.

"Bri?" I hear a familiar voice say. "Is that you?"

"Yeah," I mutter, "It's me,"

Well I guess Cherri found out where I was.

"How did you find me?" I asked curiously.

"Well...I saw Zane running around frantically and I asked him what was up. He said he needed to find you. He said that you were upset. And me, being a girl, new that upset girls tended to hang out in bathroom stalls...so I checked all the bathrooms till I found you." she replied.

I open the bathroom stall and throw myself in to Cherri's arms.

"I saw Zane kissing Cassie," I say, sobbing into her shoulder.

I hear Cherri take in a quick breath.

"I'm so sorry! I thought he liked you! I mean, that's what he said." she sputtered.

"I thought he liked me too..." I muttered.

Cherri looks at me with fire burning in her eyes.

"I'm gonna go kick his ass!" she declares.

I let out a small laugh.

"Better yet," I say. "Why not his balls?"

"Those too!" she yells as she heads out of the bathroom with some serious determination in her.

Once I'm alone in the bathroom I take a look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I looked like a freakin' raccoon. I walk over to the sink and run the hot water. I pull a paper towel out of the dispenser and wet it. I proceed dabbing my eyes until they look less like a forest animal on crack. Once I'm satisfied I run a hand through my hair and decide I look decent enough to go back to lunch, which is probably almost over by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

I'm running around the school like a mad man and I don't care. I really need to find Bri. I am currently running down the halls flailing my arms around and asking people if they've seen her. Just when I started to think that she disappeared of the face of the Earth, I see Cherri emerging from a bathroom.

"Cherri!" I call out.

She turns around and...Jeez if looks could kill....

She's glaring at me like I'm the scum of the Earth. She marches over to me.