Chapter 8

sorry its been a while!!!!!!!

My Childhood Best Friend Just Moved Back...And He's a Total Goddess! Haha jk God

Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day passed by quickly. Thankfully my luck had improved. I didn't have any other accidents or mishaps....I just had to wear Zane's jacket around...and my butt still hurt from this morning. Hopefully I will never ever have another morning like that...

Just as I was leaving my last class, I ran into Blake. Ahh, Blake, so so cute! I thought dreamily.

"Bri, hey!" he said in a sexy voice.

"Hi Blake!" I said a little too enthusiastically.

"Is it ok if I call you tonight?" he asked in a cute boyish way.

"Absolutely," I answered.

He flashed me as smile then sauntered away.

I noticed that I was staring and stopped myself. I turned around and went to the parking lot. Zane took me home and went to my room as usual. I sat on my bed and waited in anticipation for the call. Even though it was only 4:00 and he probably wouldn't call for a couple hours. Six o'clock rolled around and I was still waiting. I decided to go downstairs and get a snack. I ran downstairs and grabbed a package of pop tarts and some milk. Yummy! When I got upstairs I sat on my windowsill and watched cars drive by.

"Bri!" I heard someone say.

My head turned to the sound of Zane's voice. He was leaning out his windowsill.

"Hey Zane," I said. "What's up?"

"Well I was wondering if you could help me study for my science test tomorrow..." he asked with innocent eyes.

"Sure," I said. "Do you want to come to my house or should I come to yours?"

"How about we go in my backyard. It's a nice day out," he said. "I'll grab a blanket to sit on."

"Sounds great," I said. I picked up my pop tarts but decided to leave my milk on my desk.  I made sure I had my cell phone in my pocket before running outside.

I shut the door behind me and walked over to Zane's backyard. He was already out there, sitting on a big blue blanket. I waltzed over and plopped down on it. Zane looked up from his textbook.

"Ok so here's my book and you can just ask me the chapter review questions," he instructed.

"Sounds easy enough," I replied. I grabbed the book and started asking some questions. It felt great to spend time with him even though I was just helping him study.

I started eating my pop tarts while asking him questions.

He chuckled.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of pop tart.

"I can't understand a word you're saying with your mouth full of that!" he laughed.

I laughed to and quickly swallowed.

"Ok, what is the male part of a flower?" I asked.

Zane's face lit up with a cocky grin.

"The male part is a pen- Ouch!" he yelled.

Knowing what he was going to say, I had chucked my spare pop tart at his face.

"That's what you get!" I exclaimed. "Now I'm gonna asked you again, what is the male part of a fricken flower.