Chapter 14

So today my particularly plump teacher tripped on the stairs...and almost hit someone in the face with her behind...and at lunch I got gravy flung on me cheek by accident...

and boy do I have another story for you.

Ok so my class was just sitting around doing our Algebra when the preschool kids come in the room and start searching for a leprechaun ( we had placed plastic clovers around the room for them to find as clues.) After they left, one of the kids in my class was like "Someone should dress up as a leprechaun and run past their room and throw candy at them. That started a whole convo on what we should do. We finally ended up deciding that one of the smaller boys in my class ( but super funny) would dress up and hide int the gym and have them chase him. But since it was on such short notice, we couldn't put together a top notch leprechaun costume. He ended up wearin a white t-shirt, black shorts, black knee-high socks, a huge green leprechaun top hat ( compliments of our wonderful teacher), a clover necklace, and green shoes that had bells on them. We also tied gold garland around his waist...I'm not sure why... Oh! And we also painted his face green with face paint that a teacher happened to have. Anyway, the teacher and him went down to the gym and the rest of the class went to go down to the preschoolers and tell them that we saw a leprechaun. We brought the preschoolers to the gym and the boy from our class peeked out from behind some mats. He slowly came out and the kids just stood there. Then he creeped a little farther out into the gym and the kids started chasing him. He had a bag of starbursts so he started chucking them on the floor and running around. And the floor had just been cleaned so he kept falling over...I swear I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. The whole situation was priceless...especially the way he was dressed. That's gotta be the highlight of the month!

Back to the story!

My Childhood Best Friend Just Moved Back...And He's a Total God

Chapter 14

=====================================================================

I make a little checklist in my mind to make sure I didn't forget anything. It's Saturday and I just finished packing for the beach and the party. I had decided to bring my black bikini with red stripes. For the party, I had short jean shorts and a cute maroon tank top.

After I convinced myself that I had everything I needed, I went over to Zane's house. I knocked on the door. After about 10 seconds Zane opened the door with a big smile on his face.

"I told you that you don't need to knock," he reminds me.

"I know, I just don't feel comfortable barging into someones house..."

"Oh, so now I'm someone?" he accuses in a teasing tone.

I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him on the lips.

"You know you're not just someone," I say with a smile.

"I know," he says with a smirk as he leads me into the house.

We walk up to his room and I plop down onto the bed as he finishes packing up. I drop my bag onto the floor.

"So are you like, totally excited for today?" Zane asks in a mock girl voice.

I let out a laugh.

"Oh my gawd! I'm like so totally pumped!" I reply in the same tone.

He shoots me a smile as he puts the last item in his bag. His smiles sends shivers down my spine. It's so unnaturally perfect...He's so unnaturally perfect.

I watch him throw his bag over his shoulders. He saunters over to the bed and lays down beside me. I prop myself up on my elbow and look at him.

"We need to leave soon if we want to make it to Chris's house in time," Zane says with a yawn.