Chapter 7

I'm so sorry I havn't written in a while! I've been super busy with all these tests I've been having inschool. And to make matters worse, I had to do a project with 2 other people and I ended up doin all the work! Ugh....Sorry I just had to get that all out!

Anywhoozles...

My childhood best friend just moved back...and he's a total god

Chapter 7! ! ! ! ! !

========================================================================

The next morning was horrible. I had the worst luck! First, I didn't hear my alarm clock go off. The reason for that was that somehow, in the middle of the night, I had slept walked into the bathroom, laid down in the bathtub and continued sleeping....Yeah. So, I finally woke up at 7:30. Zane picks me up at 7:45. I figured I'd just throw my hair up in a ponytail, change my clothes, and grab a granola bar. I figured wrong. I awkwardly climbed out of the bathtub. Just as I was doing so I realized that a bottle of shampoo had fallen on me and my bottom half was covered in shampoo. At least I smelled like strawberries....Anyway, I quickly took a shower. Then I hopped out and slipped on the tile flooring and was sent sailing across the floor. I ended up running into the sink, and then falling on my butt. I have a very nice bruise on my bottom thanks to that. I got up, dried myself off, put my hair up in a ponytail and ran to my room to change. I picked out some clothes and unwrapped the towel I had on. I threw the clothes on and ran downstairs. I went into the kitchen and yanked open the cabinet door. To my surprise the cabinet door flew off the hinges. I held up the now detached cabinet door and sighed. I set it down on the table and decided to skip the granola bar. It was now 7:47. I headed out the door and saw Zane in the driveway.

"Hey Bri" he said.

I just stared at him, still mad from yesterday.

"Uh, ok then," he said looking at me oddly.

"For your information, I had a terrible morning which was caused by waking up in the bathtub, and which resulted in me getting my ass bruised and yanking off the cabinet door!" I said in a very angry voice.

After a couple seconds he burst out laughing.

"What!?! Why are you laughing??" I demanded.

It took him a couple seconds to recover.

"So that explains why you decided to wear that lovely ensemble today," he said with his usual smirk.

I looked down at my outfit in confusion. I had a pair of short black shorts on with a magenta tank top. It was really warm out today.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," he said trying to keep a straight face.

"Tell me!" I yelled. I was very irritated with him at this moment.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with you outfit. It looks very nice," he complimented.

"Whatever," I said giving up. "Let's just get to school"

Sometimes Zane seems bi polar to me.

"Okay, sounds good to me," he said with a stupid grin on his face.

He gets on the bike and I hop on after him. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his back. I let out a sigh as he starts up the bike and turns out of the driveway.

We make it to school and he parks the bike.

I get off the bike and so does he. I look him in the eye,

"Seriously, why were you laughing at me?" I asked

He cracked a smile and sighed.

"Fine, I'll give you a hint, I don't want you to get in trouble for your little outfit," he said deviously. "But first you have to give me a hug!"