We love you so much

Peter's: POV

"Excuse me, but have you seen a boy with dark hair?" I asked. "I saw a boy yesterday, but I'm not sure if it was him because he didn't showed her face." said a woman. "Thanks anyway." I replied and she nodded. "This is hopeless." I complained. "Don't give up, we'll find him." said Janet. "But we don't know where he is." I replied. "If I know him right, he has probably gone to abandoned places where no people are." she said. "Maybe." I replied.

After a while we came to a burned-down house. "Teddy." I called but got no answer. "He has probably burned down the house to cover his tracks." said Janet calmly. I knew she was right but I couldn't stop thinking about what could've happened to him. "Please, don't let my son be dead." I replied and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

After a minute we found her. "Theodore." I said happily and hugged him. "Papa, Janet." he replied. "Never do this again, I was so worried." I said. "I thought no one loved me." replied Teddy. "We love you so much, we will always do." I said. "I'm so sorry papa, I promise that this won't happen again." he replied and hugged me back. "Come, time to go home." I said and he nodded his head.

***

Theo: POV

I sneaked into the hospital and I was holding a gun in my hand. I went to Vanessa's room and she was sleeping in her bed. I shot her to death and left the hospital quickly. I didn't care if I ended up in jail, I'm glad Vanessa won't bother us anymore.

I'm glad Teddy is okay and Peter found him

I'm glad Teddy is okay and Peter found him. I'm glad Vanessa is dead.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~