Don't tell me what to do

Oliver's: POV

We walked around in town and Olivia slept in her stroller. We went into a toy store and bought Christmas presents to Olivia and the twins. I found a beautiful Barbie in swan lake music box and a pink nutcracker. I know they'll love it.

"Your little sister is so cute." said a woman. "She's my and my husband's daughter." I said. Adam went up to me and I felt his hand in mine. She looked shocked at us. "But you're just a child." said Ingrid. "I'm not a child." I replied.

"Young people like you shouldn't have children. Adopt them to a real mom who can take of her." said the woman. "Don't tell me what to do." I replied coldly. "We don't need your advice." said Adam. We paid the stuff and left the store quickly. "I'm so done with people, everyone just keeps complaining about me." I said frustrated. "If they only could realize what a wonderful human you are." he replied. "You make me blush." I said. "Aww." he replied and I laughed softly.

***

A snow storm surprised us when we got home. The snow poured down and the wind howled like hungry wolves. A lightning cut through the sky.

I sang and read books to calm down Olivia, but we couldn't shut out the storm

I sang and read books to calm down Olivia, but we couldn't shut out the storm. She was so scared, poor thing. We heard several reports of trees that had fallen on the roads, people who had been snowed in, cars that had broken down. Then the doorbell rang.

"It's probably the neighbor who needs help with something." I said and went to the door. I opened, but couldn't see anyone. But then I saw a man and he smirked. "Hello Oliver." he said. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Alan and I'm your dad." he said.

Not good

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~