Say goodbye to your family

Adam's: POV

"That's all for today." I said. "What are you doing this weekend?" asked Lexi. "I'll be with my family." I said. "You're the best teacher in the world." replied Josh. "Thank you." I said. "Have a nice weekned, Adam." replied Stephenie. "The same." I said.

My students left the classroom and I picked down my stuff in the bag. I got a text messages from Oliver and an uneasy feeling filled my body. I called him and I heard the fear in his voice.

"Are you and the girls okay?" I asked worried. "Yes." he said. "Where are you?" I asked. "We're inside the panic room." said Oliver. "I'm on my way." I replied. "We're scared." said both Pippi and Emily. "Everything will be fine, I'm soon home." I replied calmly. "Please, hurry." sobbed Pippi. "I promise." I said.  They hung up. I grapped my bag and ran out to the car.

***

I arrived home and I ran to the room. I opened the door and hugged them. I comforted my daugthers who couldn't stop crying.

"I think there's someone in the apartment." said Oliver. "I can't see anyone on the surveillance camera." I replied. "It's so scary." said Emily. Oliver hugged her teddy bear.

"Wait here." I replied. "No Adam, it's too dangerous." said Oliver. "I'll be fine." I replied. "Be careful." he said. "I promise." I replied. Oliver gave me a kiss before I went out.

I grapped a gun and walked out. The only thing I heard was my heart who was pounding with fear. Someome covered my mouth with a cloth and I passed out. I dropped my phone on the floor and the person crushed it. "Say goodbye to your family." said Alex.

Alex, you monster👿

Alex, you monster👿

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~