No life is perfect

Oliver's: POV

Adam arrived late next day and Mrs. Sommers took over his lesson. I passed his office when it was break. He was sitting in his chair and  massaged his head. He nooded at me to come in.

"Good morning Oliver." said Adam. "Have you hit your head?" I asked worried. "Yes, I fell down the stairs at home." he said. "Ouch." I replied. "Can you give me a pack of frozen peas?" he asked. "Of course." I said. I went to the freezer and took out a pack of frozen peas. I went back to Adam and gave it to him. He held it against his head. I saw the pain in his eyes.

"Thank you so much." he said. "No problem." I replied. Our hands happened to touch each other when he gave back the peas. I blushed softly. "You can go now ." said Adam. I nodded and walked out from the office. I had a weird feeling in my body.

***

Hey dad." said Emily and Pippi. "Hi girls." I replied. "Why are you smiling?" she asked. "Alex asked if we could eat tacos tonight."
I said. "Yay." replied Pippi happily. "I knew you'd be happy." I said. But I want a calm evening, no shouting or fighting."'replied Emily. "Do your partens fight, you and Pippi live a perfect dollhouse life." said a girl. "No life's perfect." replied Emily. "Your is." said Vanessa.

"Come dad." she replied. They got into the car and put on the seatbelt. "She's probably just jealous and there's nothing you need to care about." I said. "We're not friends." replied Emily. "I love your papa very much and I can't imagine a life without him." I said. They knew it was a lie. I started the car and drove back home.

Oliver likes Adam

Oliver likes Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~