I'll always protect you, I'm your guardian angel

Oliver: POV

I woke up at the hospital and Adam sat on a chair next to the bed. He hugged me gently and kissed my forehead. "I thought I had lost you." he said. "I can't believe that he spiked my drink with poison." I replied. "Shhh, it's over now." said Adam.

A doctor came in and and checked his pulse. "It was lucky that your husband found you in time, otherwise you would have been dead." he replied. "He's my hero." I said and Adam smiled. "I'll always protect you, I'm your guardian angel." replied Adam. "My beautiful angel." I said with a smile on my face. "I'll let you sleep." he replied. He kissed me and went out to the waitning room.

***

Emily and Pippi came over later in the day and they gave me flowers and chocolate.

"How are you feeling?" asked Emily worried

"How are you feeling?" asked Emily worried. "Much better." I said. "I should've understood he'd poison you." replied Pippi coldly. "It's my fault, I was blinded by love when I married him." said Adam. "Dad, it's not your fault." replied Emily. "She's right." I said. The door opened and mom came in with Emma in her arms.

"How are you, are you okay? what happened?" asked Tina panicked. "I'm okay mom." I said. "Dad saved his life." replied Pippi. "Thank you so much Adam, how can I ever repay you?" she asked. "I couldn't protect myself from Alex, but I can protect Oliver." I said.

I'm glad Oliver is okay

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~