Later That Night

Later that night Madison was sitting in a window side at her own room,she was looking at the stars and Contemplating them. She was thinking how beautiful the stars are and how do they shine so bright and light a whole dark sky.
Then she saw a guy passing by, it was Jason, she called him out and he didn't want to say no to her so he went to her.
They chatted a little bit but Jason was a bit of drunk. So he told her that he should leave,and just left without telling her why.
Infact Jason Was afraid of hurting her or doing anything to her.
Madison was pretty young to understand why people drink.
She went to her dad and chatted with him alittle bit and then she asked "daddy why do adults always drink?"
"that's a bit of an awkward question but why are you asking?" he replied
She said" i just want to know"
Then her dad said "You're pretty young to understand what's life is, and as im getting old i have seen so many and i have been through alot, but here's a little line keep it in mind from your dad, little princess!
In this life we face alot but running away from them isn't the perfect solution to fix them. You need to face them all and not just be a coward and run away from them and try to forget them by drinking!"
And then he added "there's no guarantee that this life is easy, be careful."
Madison understood each word her father said and she kept them in mind.
It Was nearly 10:00PM and she needed to sleep but she just felt like staying up for a while and read some books
So she went back to her window side and grabbed the book she was reading.
She heard someone yelling and that voice wasn't so far. So she felt like she wants to know whats going on, she sneaked out side to see whats going on.
She was going along the street and then she heard someone crying badly, she got closer to him saying "hello!?"
He looked at her, it was Jason Again. He yelled at her and told her to get the hell off. But she didn't, she went and sat next to him and told him what her dad said about life, he looked at her and he was amazed about the way she talks like an adult, and then he said "how do you know about all these things?"
"oh my father told me that a while ago actually" she replied.
And then she asked him "what's wrong with you?"
He said "family problems but that's okay!"
He didn't want to talk about it to her and she totally understood so she sat there for a while and then left.
When she got home, she was thinking too much about him, she didn't know why but she just did.