The Letter

6 months passed and the therapy ain't working with Malissa Smith. Jason is running out of money and he also lost his job because of a jerk who tried to take his place.
His mom told him that she will stop the therapy as long as he have no money but he refused!
He searched for a work, and he had to work in three jobs, one in the evening and one in the morning and one at night, Because they were small jobs but tough so the money isn't enough from one job.
He sometimes have few hours to have dinner with his mom at the hospital.
Mario stays with his mother all the time, he come from school and wait for jason to pick him from the hospital, he go home change and then come back to his mother.
It was hard to tell that she is gonna make it but Jason wanted to try.
The doctors told him to give up and there's no hope that his mother would live for a single month! But he didn't give up on his mom, he tried and tried and now his mom is living for more 3 months because he believed in her
One night Jason came to the hospital to see his mom and have dinner with her, and when he entered, he found no body, he thought she went to the bathroom so he sat down and waited for her then Mario came and gave him a letter
"What is this?, where's mom?, why are you crying? "
A doctor came after Mario and said
" im sorry jason but your mom passed away, and that's a letter she left for you, im really sorry and may her pure soul rest in peace! And if there's any reason that kept her strong over 3 month though we were all sure that she wouldn't live that much, but You made her strong to fight,! She is proud of you, son! "
Jasom broke down and he felt like he've lost everything that ever mattered to him, from Madison to his Mother!
After the funeral, Jason went back home and he opened the letter

" dear Jason,
You were only 2 months when your real mom passed away, her name was - Julia Roberts-. She was a kind lady, she helped everyone, and she even helped me to marry your dad, she has been there for me whenever i need her, but she died because of a car accident, you are the only one who survived from that accident, so i took you and kept you with me, i turned your name From Jason Roberts to Jason smith i never felt like you are not my own baby, i've alway loved you so much.
If you're reading this letter i guess im dead!
Don't be sad, im always in your heart and i know this thing broke your heart, like knowing that im not your real mom, and my death! It must've effected on you!
You won't believe me but this is kind of crazy
I wrote this letter the moment i adopted you, i wasn't sure if i was gonna live for tomorrow to write it.
But i thought you would leave me if i told you the truth. So i wanted you to know after i die, so i don't suffer much when you know, and if you left.
Stay strong, fight the struggles, never bow down, and fight every one for what you want!
Well! Im not sure if im gonna see you making a family. Im not sure if I'm gonna be able to hold your very first baby,
But if i did, i want you to know that i really love him/her, just so adorable and i wouldn't stop loving him/her.
And if i didn't
Im pretty sure they are beautiful like their mom, and By the way, you need to treat her good, never be like your father, and i mean John smith.
Never let go of her!

I love you, son!.. "