Madison

Madison is a girl who was 14 years old, she lived with her both parents and she was an only child.
Madison was full of life. Her father loved her a lot. Madison used to sit in a park. Her favorite place there was a swing.
She sits there for hours, reading books, and listening to music. And though Madison was only 14 she knew so many things about life, she was intelligent, powerfull, and full of grace.
Madison has no friends, there was only one girl called aria who used to walk her for school and have a little chat with her from time to time but they weren't really that close to each other.

One day Madison was sitting in the swing as usual, a young guy with hair falling to his eyes passed by, he was about 20 years old, he came and sat next to her.

She examined him very well, and she could tell how many troubles he is facing. The guy didn't say a word. But then Madison asked:"Hello!, can i ask you about a meaning of a word i found in this book?".
"Yeah, sure" he replied
"what's Enamour?". Sh asked
He looked at her and told her "its the state of being in love, so in love with someone that you could barely breath without".
And then he wondered "what's the book about?"
She said "its about a young teenager who actually fell in love with an older guy. I love the auther of the book, she is so sensitive and if i met her i would be glad for the rest of my life"
"But you kind of look too young to understand such books!" he said.
Then they started to talk about the book and how does she understand that kind of stuff.
Then The guy realised that he should leave, he shook her hand and said "I'm Jason, and you little gir?"
She said "I'm Madison" and smiled.