Changes!

High school was a brand new story for Madison, a new adventure to take, and also it was a new love story, the first for her.
Jason walked her for school as usual, but that day there was something different, he looked pretty sad, and
he didn't talk much, and when ever she says something funny, he just smile at her which is unusual.
She asked him whats wrong but he kept smiling and saying Nothing!
So she got really mad, like she tells him everything but he never talk, she yelled at him and pushed him and ran. Untill she got to school, her mood was really ruined up and she didn't talk to anyone there, not even her close friend.
And when she got home, she went upstairs and slept right away, then her mother woke her up for dinner. She didn't want to wake up but she had some homeworks to do too, so she got up, bathed and went downstairs to have dinner with the family. She sits next to her dad as usual.
While they were having dinner her mom opened a conversation with her dad:
Mom:"have you heard about what happened to Malissa?"
When Madison heard the name she kind of stopped eating
And paid attention.
Dad:"yeah, this john needs to stop drinking so heavy, he is hurting the whole family, i heard he even beat her little son Mario when he tried to help her."
Mom:"where was her elder son? I think he was named Jason or something, i don't like this guy, i mean he should've spent more time with his mom, he knows who's his dad!!"
That conversation made Madison feel guilty about what she said to Jason.
She wanted to see him so bad that day but she didn't, she waited for days and days and he never appeared! She got really worried about it, she was wondering where is he, is he okay.
After a week Jason finally appeared, at that time Madison was sitting in her windowside waiting for him to come by, and when she saw him she waved and told him to go to their backyard, he did, so when she saw him she ran to him and wrapped her legs around his waste and started to cry.
"where have you been? Did you know how much i was worried about you? Why are you doing this... "
Before she finishes her line, he kissed her a gentle soft kiss that won't hurt her innocence.
She got shocked like, its the first time in never for her.
"I'm sorry, I know i shouldn't do that but i couldn't stop myself, you looked so perfect with tears falling to your cheeks, like an angel you are! "
She just kept looking at him surprised and then again she hugged him and told him not to leave this way again, she also told him that she wants him to be her first boyfriend.
The idea kind of scared him but his feelings forced him to agree.